OBESE

Mors insurance or Durability of a vehicle!

Hello, hello!

So recently it happened that my car was stolen and chopped at the chop-shop and when I took it out of Mors I realised that the car tyres were popped before chopping. Due to that my vehicle had popped tyres also when I retrieved it from the Mors. So I come here with two short suggestions that I am going to explain bellow.

Suggestion A:
Considering the idea of a chop-shop then your vehicle is literally being sold and then taken a part. That is the reason why it says in-game that you should check out Mors if your vehicle has been destroyed. So if you think about it then Mors as of insurance gives you a new car of the same model you had, therefore it makes no sense that something like popped tyres should be a thing when you receive your new car from Mors. My suggestion is that when car is being chopped and taken out from Mors, it should come back as brand new, with no damage.

Suggestion B:
Second suggestion is for a situation if the Suggestion A is declined for one or another reason. What happened to me was I got my car, my tyres were popped, but no mechanics online. So I had to wheel my vehicle to my house and place it in the garage until I get hang of a mechanic. We all know, at least in theory, that driving with popped tyres is hard, but it is not impossible. What it does though is damage the rims a lot. That should affect the vehicles durability that we have in the corner. So my suggestion is to make it that when driving with popped tyres it would damage the vehicles durability until you fix the tyres.

I hope you understand my reasoning for these two suggestions and that at least one of them will be accepted and introduced to fit more realistic way around chopped cars or driving with a damaged vehicle.

Edited by OBESE

4 hours ago, Hazel said:

Tyres popping randomly or remaining popped after taking out from mors is currently a bug, make a report in-game and wait for an admin to fix it. 

I did that and admin replied telling me it is not a bug, but rather an effect of the tyres being popped before chopping.

+1 to this. It doesnt make sense for a vehicle to be missing wheels when you pay to get a replacement from mors. If a tire is popped before a chopping and the vehicle is chopped you should recieve it back full hp for the engine and visual. you wouldnt go to the insurance company irl only to receive a car with 2 tires... 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Gangula said:

If there are no mechanics on duty you can just roll in the LSC garage , enter the paint room and there will be a floating text indicating the command you can use to repair your vehicle 🙂

Tried that. It only fixes the cars durability nothing else.