ArcAngel

VIP Purchased Custom Interiors

Purchasable VIP Interiors

You purchase this via F6 perhaps or via the panel, once purchase, you head to the refund request section perhaps, submitting your receipt and then once accepted by staff, you make a /report in game for the suitable staff member, who can then adjust the current house to an empty lot (Just like businesses) so that you can make a custom interior just like above.
(The above video is taken from my own custom apartment, built in a business property)

This means no more basic loadout apartments, more customisation and personalisation!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

15 hours ago, HobGoblin said:

I think when buying a house you should have two options, one to have furniture and one to empty the house to create your own.

I don't see why this has to be for credits, an IC cost for a 'furniture removal company' would work fine imo.

Agree with this. you shouldn't pay to make it empty

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, ChenZen said:

I like the idea of being creative with building ur own property and all that, but this is simply pay 2 win which is not cool, people will use it to get IC money which will be unfair really.

+ if it is empty you need to already pay money icly to furnish it so i think that is enough reason as that money to furnish isn't a few change.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Suken said:

+ if it is empty you need to already pay money icly to furnish it so i think that is enough reason as that money to furnish isn't a few change.

Yeah definitely, pay 50-100k max in furnitures if you're making a business or 200k for tables and generate millions lol. Also people paid millions for empty properties which ain't easy to collect afaik. if you think it's balanced and not P2W at this point idk what to tell u 

• Like 1