JohnG

Add a limit on LEO factions in terms of numbers, just like there is for Criminal factions.

To promote balance and fairness, I would like to propose implementing a limit on LEO factions in terms of numbers, similar to the restriction applied to Criminal factions recently.

Or,

A new rule should be introduced to restrict the number of LEO members allowed to go on-duty at the same time. This measure aims to ensure that both LEO and Criminal factions have equal opportunities and challenges within the server.

• NAY 1
  • dead 1

I guess the main thing you're not considering here is that there's 2 LEO factions, but many criminal factions. It's not as if it's 1 gang and 1 LEO, they have to handle things from multiple gangs as well as solo criminals? There's actually generally a lot more criminals online than LEO at any given time

4 minutes ago, Ash said:

I guess the main thing you're not considering here is that there's 2 LEO factions, but many criminal factions. It's not as if it's 1 gang and 1 LEO, they have to handle things from multiple gangs as well as solo criminals? There's actually generally a lot more criminals online than LEO at any given time

I have proposed an alternative as well. I think you are replying to this based only on the first suggestion.

Neither of this will ever happen. If the first should happen, it should be equal to the possible number of players in illegal factions. The second is just plain dumb. If I’m playing a character, I’m not gonna have it be impeded in RP because there’s already someone else online. 

On 7/23/2023 at 8:08 AM, JohnG said:

To promote balance and fairness, I would like to propose implementing a limit on LEO factions in terms of numbers, similar to the restriction applied to Criminal factions recently.

Or,

A new rule should be introduced to restrict the number of LEO members allowed to go on-duty at the same time. This measure aims to ensure that both LEO and Criminal factions have equal opportunities and challenges within the server.

I think you should view this from a server health perspective rather than your own personal experiences. It would be very unhealthy for the server to limit players' freedom to RP how they wish or join certain groups. 

I'm not sure how many cops you think are on duty at any given time but I can assure you it's a lot less than you think.

Off peak time, there's rarely ever more than 10 LEOs online combined. Is that too much? I'm not sure what the expectation is here.

3 hours ago, Requiem said:

I was playing last night and myself and one other PD unit were covering the entire city by ourselves and in addition there was no MD, so we were covering medical calls on top of that. This wasn't at 3:00AM either....this was about 11:00PM UTC...

I hope you also patrolled the county in addition to the city 😅