DontSniffSugar

Buff Stamps Rate for Metals at DOC

Hello,

I believe that after introducing litter and laundry at DOC, mining the metals there with a pickaxe has been made even ore obsolete than it already is. I believe a great course would be to increase the return rate of the stamps that you are given, as it would massively increase the opportunity to make stamps while your character is incarcerated.

Earlier this morning, I mined a single piece of tin, and I was given 16 stamps, which is the equivalent to $48, which you can see here.

Massive +1

No one mines right now. an argument could be made that because mining nodes are so abundant they should be worth less than trash or laundry, and i agree with it, but not to this degree. you make more money even at peak times just running around cells snagging the very occasional piece of trash or laundry that isnt picked up by someone else. coupled together with the fact that a pickaxe is a heavy stamp investment...

To put this into perspective, i would have to mine 60 nodes of tin in order to gain the same amount of stamps for one full laundry wash.

Now Each Node is a 5 sloooow stage skillcheck minigame, so lets be generous and say i could mine one node every 20 seconds (allowing for time to drop off the ore and move to a new node.)

This would mean that in order to gain the same amount of stamps as a single full laundry wash i would have to:

spend 20 minutes doing uninterrupted skillchecks and nothing else as this requires full attention.

complete a total of 300 skillchecks.

And all of the above is assuming i dont run out of nodes to farm. i am unsure of their respawn rate because again, people try it, realise its not worth it and stop. so ive never actually seen it mined out.

Its so ridiculously unbalanced i was convinced it was a bug.

Edited by Quietthecutie