forgonesoul

Banned from the discord for what?

So.. Apparently I was banned from the discord.. but for what? voicing an opinion which is true? Am I being silenced for observing and pointing out problems? Going back to a previous thread, players are being silenced. Which is pretty true. Suggestions and solutions are made but ignored. so like.. Why am I not able to voice my thoughts and concerns?

21 minutes ago, forgonesoul said:

So.. Apparently I was banned from the discord.. but for what? voicing an opinion which is true? Am I being silenced for observing and pointing out problems? Going back to a previous thread, players are being silenced. Which is pretty true. Suggestions and solutions are made but ignored. so like.. Why am I not able to voice my thoughts and concerns?

I was banned along with you for "Advertising"????

I didn't advert nor did I give out any names. Nor did I rampage. The ones who rampaged were Jay and Juliet. I calmly mentioned a few things that I have observed. I've been with eclipse for almost 3 years now. Trying to silence me for literally saying how 1 guy was able to make an entire server, scripted, and have things for both criminals and civs to do constantly in under 2 days while we have 3 devs here and barely anything gets done is something that bothers me dearly. If I had advertised, I'd of said the name of and or platform of which said server was on. So please tell me again, why I was banned from the discord?

4 minutes ago, forgonesoul said:

I didn't advert nor did I give out any names. Nor did I rampage. The ones who rampaged were Jay and Juliet. I calmly mentioned a few things that I have observed. I've been with eclipse for almost 3 years now. Trying to silence me for literally saying how 1 guy was able to make an entire server, scripted, and have things for both criminals and civs to do constantly in under 2 days while we have 3 devs here and barely anything gets done is something that bothers me dearly. If I had advertised, I'd of said the name of and or platform of which said server was on. So please tell me again, why I was banned from the discord?

You notice, how you indirectly advertised the said server? The other people mentioned the "better" server and you gave out opinions, comparing these two servers in their development. In conclusion, you did indirectly advertise the said server, being better. Or am I wrong? You are able to make a punishment appeal although, but it's not going to be easy.

Indirectly advertising... *rolls eyes* I was making a point at how one guy was able to do EVERYTHING that eclipse took 3 years to do in 2 days which with 3 guys as DEVS is HIGHLY CONCERNING. And indirect advertising? How can you advertise with out giving any INFORMATION on what it is? How is that advertising? All I am saying is, to advertise, you'd have to give INFORMATION about what ever it is you are advertising. All I did was say one guy did what 3 devs took 3 years to do in two days. 

2 minutes ago, gohena said:

no need to argue/flame war here, just post a ban appeal. Nothing will be fixed on here.

I honestly do not care anymore. To go and silence me on discord for "indirect advertising" which what I said does not even fall under the definition of it, says a lot about the integrity of the server and some of the staff. I just find it awfully funny that I am being punished for literally pointing out something concerning. Ban appeals do not work as is shown with the 2 pages of appeals and some of which are now entering two months old. like, that's pretty bad. I'd understand at least 2-3 weeks, but damn near almost 2 months old? pfft. I'm leaving this community. After this morning, I've lost all hope for this server and also some of the community members.