scrubmuffin209

Jail time

https://forum.eclipse-rp.net/forum/7-server-suggestions/

This has already been suggested, I forget if it was on a thread or a thread by itself though.  I believe we're going to be getting a prison time increase after there's a little more to do in prison, so that would make this more relevant when that happens.  As is, two hours ain't bad really.  Can already spend it by RP'ing now that there's DOC about.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Balastas said:

Since everyone is crying that max 2 hours of jail time is too much i suggest to completely remove prison punishment and replace it with a pat on the back when a person commits a crime 🙂 (grp servers have more time than 2 hours and noone was complaining about that just sayin')

If I'd get a pat on the back IRL huge +1 

• Like 1

SADOC has a huge doc of things we would like to be added into the server. Prison jobs are one of them, and guard discretion increase and reduce time commands are also suggested. This would encourage good behaviour. All this, of course, still needs to be talked about & approved. But It's a start.

18 hours ago, Balastas said:

Since everyone is crying that max 2 hours of jail time is too much i suggest to completely remove prison punishment and replace it with a pat on the back when a person commits a crime 🙂 (grp servers have more time than 2 hours and noone was complaining about that just sayin')

I'd like do make jail time up to 8 hours. 

On 1/13/2019 at 7:47 AM, Balastas said:

That's because nobody wants consequences that force them to behave intelligently instead of acting invincible 😉