Ynli

Crime zone

Hey, I'm long timer in this server and i believe making CRIME zone would improve RP in this server a lot, for example now we have Normal/NCZ zone and we could have CRIME zone also, which would be 1 ghetto teritory, ballas maybe, we could put there drug selling point and a chopshop, where you could get higher price than regular selling or even make only in those zones, since now chopshop is dead and it was one of the most populated places back in the days, we need to have a place with constant action for people who likes criminal rp, 

So my suggestion is 
1 - Make crime zone in ghetto teritory where you can get shot by anyone  just cuz you are in that teritory,  ( gangs would probably try to controll that area so + more gang criminal rp )

2 - Reduce current Chopshop locations to 1-2 and add one of them to Crime zone with higher reward

3 - Make drug making/selling point with posible higher reward + quicker making

its getting bored to log in to the server and just sit around back listen to talking people with no actuall interesting rp. not everyone wants Criminal fighting RP but the part who wants it they would have it in one side of town, while one part of town is safe and everyone is relaxing working etc, other side of town is criminal based heavy drug making choping cars constant police/gang fights

i think we could atleast try it for a month or couple weeks and i bet 100% everyone would be happy + less reports for dms

Denni i didnt said make Normal zone peaceful, but without engaging you cant do anything there thats why we need crime zone, NCZ is safe place where you cant do anything so we can have oposite of ncz where you can do crimes. Normal zone is up to people to do whatever they want.

7 hours ago, Ynli said:

Denni i didnt said make Normal zone peaceful, but without engaging you cant do anything there thats why we need crime zone, NCZ is safe place where you cant do anything so we can have oposite of ncz where you can do crimes. Normal zone is up to people to do whatever they want.

I know what you meant. Still -1. 

so you say better let server die now with current rp? chopshops - empty drug labs - empty  0 gang rp only lsc 2 workers and couple ppl at bank doing absolute nothing, do you enjoy this kind of rp where you do litteraly nothing just drive around city in your car, talk to 2-3 your friends and thats it, prob you didnt played when we had actual constant action in town it was populated had our own chopshop stories, cops couldnt bring any bigger gang to jail, unless with hellicopter ( and not a single report from cop ) , we enjoyed server soo much and now its pretty much empty

22 minutes ago, Ynli said:

so you say better let server die now with current rp? chopshops - empty drug labs - empty  0 gang rp only lsc 2 workers and couple ppl at bank doing absolute nothing, do you enjoy this kind of rp where you do litteraly nothing just drive around city in your car, talk to 2-3 your friends and thats it, prob you didnt played when we had actual constant action in town it was populated had our own chopshop stories, cops couldnt bring any bigger gang to jail, unless with hellicopter ( and not a single report from cop ) , we enjoyed server soo much and now its pretty much empty

In my experience RP is improved. not sure what time you are playing, but when I am around there are more people at LSC (I work there). This this is more of a worst case scenario, but alright... I don't see how area's called "crime zones" will change anything. You can't just say: "This area is a crime zone, so PD has to be affraid". Its up to teh players to create such area's as all the same rules count over the same area's (except NCZ ofc).
ECRP tries to be as close to the real world. There are already official factions to lower the crime rate and raise the crime RP. More criminals will result in less realistic RP. IRL those areas are not assigned. People make them dangerous themselves.
Criminal RP should not become the priority as that isn't the case IRL too.

Edited by Yputi

@Yputi the thing is, Real life has those things where even cops are afraid to go since its controlled by heavy criminals, in my opinion it would be more fun to roleplay Criminal rp in actual zone where you dont need to randomly come to other enemy gang member and try to rob him to be able to kill him, gang wars are not realistic when you need to try rob enemy gang member to be able to shoot him even when you have a war against other gang, thats why we need crime zone where gangs could controll zones and fight over it (for Drug sell points or chop)  with no neccesary attempting to "rob" thats not realistic at all, in real life gangs dont try to rob enemy gang members in their teritory, they just hunt them down. thats why we need to have a PLACE where gangs could actually fight, not "try to rob" . now 99% of criminal RP is just 3 cars chasing one random citizen . or try to shoot 5 bullets behind bank, everyone will come seeking for an action since they cant get it.

2 minutes ago, Ynli said:

@Yputi the thing is, Real life has those things where even cops are afraid to go since its controlled by heavy criminals, in my opinion it would be more fun to roleplay Criminal rp in actual zone where you dont need to randomly come to other enemy gang member and try to rob him to be able to kill him, gang wars are not realistic when you need to try rob enemy gang member to be able to shoot him even when you have a war against other gang, thats why we need crime zone where gangs could controll zones and fight over it (for Drug sell points or chop)  with no neccesary attempting to "rob" thats not realistic at all, in real life gangs dont try to rob enemy gang members in their teritory, they just hunt them down. thats why we need to have a PLACE where gangs could actually fight, not "try to rob" . now 99% of criminal RP is just 3 cars chasing one random citizen . or try to shoot 5 bullets behind bank, everyone will come seeking for an action since they cant get it.

sounds like DM area's to me :3

4 minutes ago, Ynli said:

Also, you mean turfs? they already exist: (red areas) https://gyazo.com/11135b7978cd82f8a86538f5b39c5bbd

15 hours ago, Ynli said:

In reality there are actually zones in America where even police are afraid to go. so it is realistic

well if you havent noticed los santos is one big getto. you drive trough the city "stop or you die blyat", you walk trough the city "hands up blyat, or i shoot", you work in a farm "hands up blyat"...

@Yputi everyything is for normal people now. and none for criminals, drug labs empty, (need to change their spots since now only lsd has escape route) chopshops empty ( need to reduce chopshops spots to 1-2, since when we had 1 spot only, we could sell cars get action in chopshop + risk of police arriving ( that adds more RP since you need someone to watch always) ) . drug dealer job- never seen anyone working it, while Normal have - police lsc/baywiev / taxi / truckers / house fliping / car fliping.

1 minute ago, Balastas said:

well if you havent noticed los santos is one big getto. you drive trough the city "stop or you die blyat", you walk trough the city "hands up blyat, or i shoot", you work in a farm "hands up blyat"...

I am about to reach 2K hours on this server.. Actually, its becomming less in my experience. Can be just luck though.

Just now, Yputi said:

I am about to reach 2K hours on this server.. Actually, its becomming less in my experience. Can be just luck though.

idk not mine experience, went to high end car lot, got shot there (in a fucking car park where in real life would be lots of witnesses), came there after one hour whole gang shooting there, when back from there 2 cars were shouting "stop or you die" when driving 80 mph. THIS SERVER is already running arround criminals so stop complaining about making criminals even more op. Look what kind of cars criminals have? 

1 minute ago, Balastas said:

THIS SERVER is already running arround criminals so stop complaining about making criminals even more op. Look what kind of cars criminals have? 

Can really make out what your point is. You think those zones should be added or not? Do you think that will stop them from robbing citizens that are less pwoerfull then criminals?

1 minute ago, Yputi said:

Can really make out what your point is. You think those zones should be added or not? Do you think that will stop them from robbing citizens that are less pwoerfull then criminals?

ofc it shouldn't they rob anywhere anyways why to give them immunity in some places? + most of them dont even follow any rp.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.