Pjuski

Arena, Clothes, Pets, Cars +++

So I’ve seen they just posted a vote for speed cameras on the server. which is 50/50 interest pretty much, but i would like to see other important stuff be implemented than just things that benefit the Police Department, if something happens like a minor crime scene it can show up 7 police cruisers so why can’t 5 of these perform traffic stops instead?. Some things that can make us do more RP to reduce people getting bored and robbing people with no reason and so on.😉

Fighting Ring:

I had in mind that making up an Area/Zone where you can have fist fights without dying, just getting “wounded” for 5 sec and then be back in full health if you’re in the zone. This can make more RP with fights for fun, fight events with people betting on people and so on. This might also help people stopping being so trigger happy and can just go fight their friends when they are frustrated.

One Area i would have in mind is up by the horse ranch, i know this is a owned house so might not be the best place. but i have these two places in mind:

dFvL3LqHpBc6J1br9IBiS6kadnTEi1PCRjLDCX1rbMlSQcZutChxSurr0zHF1mOQVpxHbvta9i33LN_QAb-xONfIRv_VzGhMCl76S1C_xWRROH3uPyLOvGBQ6a9zLRcgMGhFDzsCvetNLHpBVYueQPjHtzCRUVCKlR-FGpXEu9vwcWAbyRn_KDeuxMlOwwozeEyJz1AIalGiOkiowalDD5_Y9bWuuHvzqwmI3etZBLpX59jCNg56oJpHEQ_V6UejbqJr1d7wEZBbc7PV

Cars/Vehicles:

To get more cars in the city, it is a lot of players in town and it would be nice with a varied selection of new vehicles and maybe try and get back the boats if that’s not a Rage thing

.kLUTJJwHxNq55bXV1_6FYU-WD1hZCR27ZQR4KxrGy7PTx87uCqau2dAQ4CkVZufaQHuPbGR4HUzKXsaqLPfojJOln7f-4yAxWsy5d04mP6JEjH0kNgPFPNxph2F9njKyf4p-UjxMwD4uONuBDGRRiLna0NNrMmNNJS_IIuJ2RsZetxHeEl83a8LGsohLZYYU89FJsdDeR-ozlHTh09InnTSQYGEFpsmIVLEqjmAg7H49voc8vNUz-pIrqa6HV6gZfx5FMGe4gEompRfQ

wrpank9V-_XH9KlkvIfCadmcS9ytz7mwvjqTFbV_a7rIWLpP_mqG6JIS6Xjty8rp-keoumdLbLZNergIGocguYA6to7z_m_cngUtDslPTicV-60S4I02cEebxc1QMrwLeSfPQbXry-VEJI642BPhFd5t_GnVU0p_pvssfa_XIR1uzgHV7vN3Bd54rCXDUWZSship0WkS4uESuVdFlP4xnrGw-zGCllEyJpcaRppXCMnUD3RCd0JfZEY33uevek0FuIzZAvsiNsCnUJ5R

Clothes:

More cloths options like dresses for girls to be able to get married in a normal dress. going on dates, host dances and so on, probably many other cloths that is not in the city yet and also some cloths thats still buggy and have holes in them

. igCtghlyC9f64vBGawNUWCQE7UwHci4YMHfZ5C4J54FyRRpqyZV3KZS_ug9LyYOUtER3xOIkOhaVwVycrFRYp05pcG4dv0FDJDhIaF1paUTwIAc8Ygq7QGEQfWJ49wEzD6MfUWXf

Tattoo:

Being able to have multiple tattoos like on the torso you are able to have on both back and front tattoo

Pets:

Back on GTMP we were able to get pets like different dogs, cat, chicken and so on. and this would help to get more RP if its able to get in Rage.

yOxIAoa2JnycuMMbmU7pvWgcaa1nGjF9OW8ZGy9wNI-mpjuUgzEyJkLSXcyA_iqAfdrnPpXQqB0eMmRLm6-QXSolnAqt3TlyiuUqbCNEsAVIQopvXho9_RDHrONW-wXv4BQCp4r0

Note:

Be able to do more with the notes, like different shape and colours, fade to be able to make shadows and such for people who like to draw, its many people who like to communicate through notes so this is also something that can help with more rp.

(i took an example from Rust where you can see the palette on the side)

hegYexHJ0FywvA61wLYL1s9lgQITe13es2BDzfZfgzRM7nBLdPs0oYBgoqw--Y50DgTBLdEmcee9t_edE3BP8ntb4yEPxmhf_iZGPMjP0qXtmZH1zhkxXzngKQOPceb5YQ1QojI4

• Like 5
  • Upvote 5

Pet health, happiness having to take them outside to piss, not leaving them on the road taking them for a walk should all be implemented if pets are implemented. This would be something I would definitely want to see. Also, pets shouldn't be immortal.

+1

Rage 0.3 (the one we are on now) does not support pets.

However the pet store is already in the server. We just waiting for rageMP 0.4

Most of the clothes that are on RageMP wiki are in the server. The rest are unsupported by rageMP.

Multiple tattoos is also a RageMP 0.4 thing

My suggestion is to go to the rageMP discord and follow up on the updates. And hope they release 0.4 soon.

-1 Fight Club - Just organize an illegal fight club, make it IC.
+1 Cars/Boats - REALLY would like to see more boats especially. I like to off-road now in my spare time, but like the idea of hitting the waves without the fear of falling down a hill.
+1 Clothing - More the better
+1 Tattoos - I was sure there were some missing, would like to see more that would better fit my character.
+1 Pets - Can't wait.
+/- Notes - Notes are cool and all, would love to be able to type into them instead of having to draw. Notes take up resources.

Edited by Xoza

Thank you for your suggestion. As some time has passed, this has already been implemented, or this suggestion is no longer relevant/viable, it has been moved to our archive. We appreciate you taking the time to post a suggestion thread and encourage more posts in the future.

Regards,
Dalvichan