Yputi

Minimum RP character age

57 minutes ago, Flucifial said:

18+? That's a little over the top... there are multiple staff members who are 16 years of age or younger. I don't see why this would be needed. 

It's just my opinion. I did also state that those under wouldn't be bothered... perhaps maybe 16+. It's honestly no offence to anyone just my personal opinion. 

1 hour ago, Flucifial said:

For a 12 year old to do it with another 12 year old? That's more of something parents would need to handle.

Age of consent in the US is a state by state thing, not a nationwide thing, however, those are laws, so they should be laws in the game as well, not OOCly. 

Don't you think it's wrong for a 30 years old to roleplay a 12 year old, just so he can have sex with another underage child?
Fact is that if you don't make a rule stating the minimum rp age for erp, then you're indirectly saying that the server don't mind pedophilia.
The game may be a +18, but I'm almost certain that at least 50 percent of the players are under 18.
That's why we need to make sure that there's some proper guidelines, so real life pedophiles can't log into the game and outlive their fantasies on this rp server.
That's why we need an OOC rule.

• Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, Vasquez said:

Don't you think it's wrong for a 30 years old to roleplay a 12 year old, just so he can have sex with another underage child?
Fact is that if you don't make a rule stating the minimum rp age for erp, then you're indirectly saying that the server don't mind pedophilia.
The game may be a +18, but I'm almost certain that at least 50 percent of the players are under 18.
That's why we need to make sure that there's some proper guidelines, so real life pedophiles can't log into the game and outlive their fantasies on this rp server.

You might be confused as to what pedophilia is. Age of consent is irrelevant when talking about pedophilia. A pedophile is a person that is sexually attracted to someone that hasn't undergone puberty yet. 14+ would make more sense if you are trying to deter pedophiles.

51 minutes ago, Vasquez said:

If you put it that way, yes it's wrong. 

1 hour ago, Darnell said:

You might be confused as to what pedophilia is. Age of consent is irrelevant when talking about pedophilia. A pedophile is a person that is sexually attracted to someone that hasn't undergone puberty yet. 14+ would make more sense if you are trying to deter pedophiles.

I'm not certain how I might have misunderstood pedophilia.
I want a rule that doesn't allow ERP for characters under a certain age ICly.
As in I don't want players on the server to promote sexual act with characters that are way underage ( As in, clearly still a child and not a teenager )

Eg;
ICly: Age of consent is 16
OOCly: Age of consent is 14

This means that if you ERP having sex with/as a character under 14, you get admin punished.
If you ERP with a character over 14, then it's illegal ICLY but that's it.

• Upvote 1

Small update (again, I know):
So I have encountered a person again who I saw earlier (2 days ago). This is actually a person RP'ing a 10 year old. People were already questioning about RP'ing this age, but it was all good as he properly RP'ed like one (being in the car as passenger).
Now, I see the 10 year old driving a quad...

Would this be considered promoting poorRP or would this be poorRP if he actually got a drivers license for it?

For me its weird and seems more like a troll, but thats just my opnion and I thought this was worth mentioning to show how this goes in practice.
image.png.4b4e849a088234e94d5a62639868aa0e.png

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Femulus said:

Hey I am 13 and I wanted to know if it would be ok for me to rp like I don't know if people would think differently of me or ban me for being 13.

Hey, the topic you replied in is a VERY old topic. I even forgot this existed...

Anyway, to answer your question: This is a quote from an admin on someone who had a similair question a long ago:

9. DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION FROM MINORS? In Short: We do not knowingly collect data from or market to children under 18 years of age. We do not knowingly solicit data from or market to children under 18 years of age. By using the Services, you represent that you are at least 18 or that you are the parent or guardian of such a minor and consent to such minor dependent’s use of the Services. If we learn that personal information from users less than 18 years of age has been collected, we will deactivate the account and take reasonable measures to promptly delete such data from our records. If you become aware of any data we have collected from children under age 18, please contact us at [email protected]. From the ECRP TOS that you agree to when you sign up.

1 hour ago, Yputi said:

Hey, the topic you replied in is a VERY old topic. I even forgot this existed...

Anyway, to answer your question: This is a quote from an admin on someone who had a similair question a long ago:

9. DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION FROM MINORS? In Short: We do not knowingly collect data from or market to children under 18 years of age. We do not knowingly solicit data from or market to children under 18 years of age. By using the Services, you represent that you are at least 18 or that you are the parent or guardian of such a minor and consent to such minor dependent’s use of the Services. If we learn that personal information from users less than 18 years of age has been collected, we will deactivate the account and take reasonable measures to promptly delete such data from our records. If you become aware of any data we have collected from children under age 18, please contact us at [email protected]. From the ECRP TOS that you agree to when you sign up.

Does this quoted portion of the rules imply that accounts of people known to be under the age of 18 should be reported so they can be deactivated? And if so, why are 17 year olds allowed in staff? lmao I'm not entirely sure what these TOS relate to.

40 minutes ago, Speed Racer said:

Does this quoted portion of the rules imply that accounts of people known to be under the age of 18 should be reported so they can be deactivated? And if so, why are 17 year olds allowed in staff? lmao I'm not entirely sure what these TOS relate to.

I prefer not to answer questions like these, as they are related to TOS and I don't wanna say false info in any way or form regarding that. For questions you are probably better of asking ECRP staff.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.