SezzeseParola

Prostitution Circle (aka. Brothel)

As a matter of fact, seeing that there is a somewhat sizeable request for some "adult form of roleplay", I looked intesively for some rule that specify that in this server its not allowed to run a brothel. I found none.
Meaning that, if i wanted to, i could be able to build up my own circle and eventually spring up the business.
Any staff members opposing this?

6 hours ago, MusketDeezNuts said:

You need OOC consent for any type of sexual RP. Meaning if you want to open a brothel you need consent from the entire server. All I can say how to get this done. Is contact a head admin for approval. And get a IC license from the ballins character who runs the city hall.

You don't need consent from the entire server. If someone doesn't consent, then they don't enter the brothel.

• Upvote 3

9 hours ago, JasonG said:

You don't need consent from the entire server. If someone doesn't consent, then they don't enter the brothel.

Exactly, if that's the case lock the strip club up. The game is 18+ for god's sake so if somebody wants to spend their welfare on a rub and tug then so be it!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Phil McGee said:

Exactly, if that's the case lock the strip club up. The game is 18+ for god's sake so if somebody wants to spend their welfare on a rub and tug then so be it!

I do agree here. Although we do have a few under 18, the game is over 18 and we should be following that rule.

I'm under 18 myself, I've only participated in erotic roleplay with my close friends, and it's usually more of a joke than anything. If you want to create an IC organization like this, feel free to. You can have OOC age limits if you wish, but it's all up to the leader. We do not like to limit any sort of roleplay, so if this is something that will provide a fun experience, feel free to start it up, however, there are some players on the server who may not want to participate in this, so just be very careful with how you approach certain players about it. 

You don't need staff approval for it, you can do it, but make sure that you don't advertise it via bleets or on the forums, as we do not allow criminal advertisements, but if you want to approach players as a prostitute feel free too. 

Thread Locked & Archived.