Donovan

Timestamps

57 minutes ago, Xoza said:

Are you talking about in chat? +1 if so. This should probably be ingame time also, since the events would be based on what's happening in the world around you.

Yes I meant in chat and I meant in real life time of the server , so it's easier for reports , refunds etc. Like it was in the samp 

6 minutes ago, Gangula said:

Yeah I know , but imagine having a little box saying for example [ 12:00:00 ] ,and then you actually just cut it out of the video if needed and not be like , FUCK I WISH I USED /TIME SO I CAN HAVE THE EXACT TIME IT HAPPENED , or something like that 

I agree! It's a good idea 🙂

+1 It should be /timestamp Like back in Sa-mp. So you can see the correct server times etc. For reviewing Logs, and perhaps making SS acceptable source of evidence, since not everyone has a beast PC to constantly record ( and most recording softwares takes a little time to start-up, and i dont believe people DM'ing/non-RP/robbing are gonna wait for that. )

SUGGESTION DENIED

Thank you for your patience while this suggestion was being reviewed/researched.

After reviewing/researching this suggestion, we have decided to deny it for the following reason(s): 

• The /time and the unix are more than enough to track the current time of a recording and screenshot.

This decision is final. Unless instructed to, do not post another suggestion pertaining to this topic. You will still be able to submit other suggestions on the forums.

Regards,
Chunder