gohena

New Super Car Dealership.

Hey, i just wanted to express my self on how i feel about super cars on the server, i find it very dum that super cars where removed all together that makes no dam sense that there ain't a super car dealership, it takes away from players having an end goal on the server like i literally almost have 3-4 million dollars saved up that i have worked my ass for and there is no reward/anything good for me to spend it on because all players who do own a business or super car are not dum enough to sell them or are inactive, It makes no sense i can't walk in a dealership and buy a super car like i would in real life. What i am proposing is a super car dealership to be added back on the server but with prices that only a selected few who have the money who worked for it can afford and spend there money on, there is a massive un-realistic inflation with super cars going on and it needs to be fixed, There should be a super car dealership i can walk into and buy a super car if i have the money for it, even if the price is priced 5 million dollars and up ward, as long as it's there it gives players a goal and helps them stay motivated on the server for the long run, there is honestly no end game content for me other then RP and i am close to 100k xp on server, i don't really have any thing else to work for. I am pretty sure this is something a lot of players want, the only people who don't want this are people who already own a supercar and want to keep milking the inflation price, It makes no sense there is not a dealership that sells super cars, what's the rp reason behind it anyways? there is a world shortage of super cars?

Edited by gohena

+1, it's funny so far all the people who said no are super cars owner, in fact one is trying to sell one for 4.5m LOL, i don't see how this causes problems, considering lspd cruisers go over 200 mph with very high acceleration, on top of that lspd has high speed units. I do agree that there is unrealistic inflation going on with super cars, and it's kind of dum it makes no sense; at the end of this day is is not an mmorpg in real life cars are no balanced...

Edited by thesilentwrath
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, MusketDeezNuts said:

-1 supercars gave so many problems back then. There a rare collectors item like sniper rifles are. 

Try and put a weazel add. The supercars are traded almost weekly for a few million here and there.

Trust me, i spent a whole month putting in weazel ads until my VIP ran out, i only came across one person selling one super car and it's not even worth half what they are asking.

20 minutes ago, gohena said:

Trust me, i spent a whole month putting in weazel ads until my VIP ran out, i only came across one person selling one super car and it's not even worth half what they are asking.

The supers are wirth 4+ mil. I traded in about 4 the last 3 month. Going from super to normal to super. The NonRP standard was huge back when supercars ware available. 

16 minutes ago, Gangula said:

I really don't see the point in limiting the super cars ,do you really think there is only 10-15 super cars in LA ? 

I believe the total number was around 22.

-1 Supers caused a whole host of problems especially when it comes to balancing the speed.

Also if everyone had a super, they would lose their "WOW" factor. They are already introducing supers via auctions occassionally, so keep watching for that to.

15 minutes ago, Andy said:

-1 Supers caused a whole host of problems especially when it comes to balancing the speed.

Also if everyone had a super, they would lose their "WOW" factor. They are already introducing supers via auctions occassionally, so keep watching for that to.

Cars in real life are not balanced... This is not a mmo rpg, this is an RP server not a racing server. i am not saying release super cars for a cheap price they should be worth millions but available to the public, last time one was auctioned it went for 10 million literally like only 2-3 players on the server have that much money, I love all every single person on here who said -1 or no is a super car owner it's funny.

• Like 1

What's not balanced is it's not fair only a few players in the server can have what 99% can't, that's the biggest non balancing i see here; and the only ones fighting for the rest not to have super cars are ones who have it. This server has no incentive for new players to stay and work hard and keep them hooked for in the long run, pretty much once you have a car and a house in this server there is nothing else to do other then rp, which half the time people don't even do properly lol. Sooner or later people will leave for something better once it's available, I use to play on a server called NRP on samp back in the day, they would have 500-1000 English speaking players daily and it's because they knew how to keep players hooked, this server has a bunch of players who signed up and played, they even have a massive discord with all those people, but the retention rate is very low because it's not new player and mid game player friendly, nor is the server end game friendly.

Edited by thesilentwrath
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, thesilentwrath said:

What's not balanced is it's not fair only a few players in the server can have what 99% can't, that's the biggest non balancing i see here; and the only ones fighting for the rest not to have super cars are ones who have it. This server has no incentive for new players to stay and work hard and keep them hooked for in the long run, pretty much once you have a car and a house in this server there is nothing else to do other then rp, which half the time people don't even do properly lol. Sooner or later people will leave for something better once it's available, I use to play on a server called NRP on samp back in the day, they would have 500-1000 English speaking players daily and it's because they knew how to keep players hooked, this server has a bunch of players who signed up and played, they even have a massive discord with all those people, but the retention rate is very low because it's not new player and mid game player friendly, nor is the server end game friendly.

I think you make an amazing point, i really do feel that same way as swell.