PennyWise13x

Better drug suggestion

So one of my favorite things to do as a criminal is grow weed and make drugs, it's relaxing (until cops show up), but I've been thinking lately on what could make this a little more immersive and a little more diverse.

One of the main things is weight, every drug is just "1" of itself and is a little irritating trying to explain how much of that drug you have when talking to another person, so I was thinking of maybe labeling the drug with the weight after it, for example instead of "Marijuana x1" it could be "Marijuana 1g" or "Marijuana 1oz" and match each drug with the most common weight the drug is sold by, like cocaine is a kilo, marijuana is grams or ounces etc.. Also I think when growing or cooking you should have a chance to get more or less, kind of like when making seeds for example 1 marijuana plant can chance to produce 1 to 3 grams of weed, and drugs like cocaine or meth which is weight in kilos (I think?) could produce 1 or 2kg, and so on.

Another thing would be home cooking, maybe add basements or cook in the kitchen, perhaps? Obviously you wouldn't be able to get the materials from your house, so you would have to gather supplies before cooking, or maybe you could buy/steal the supplies at a Drug and/or Convenience store? Also, could add small closets which you could home grow 1-4 plants, depending on home size. This would help the players who want to produce drugs but can't because the other labs are occupied, you might not be able to produce as much as people at the labs but you will still be able to make some kind of profit.

Last but not least, the Police. (I didn't forget about you guys :12_slight_smile:) In the case of home cooking, to make it possible to find home labs, maybe add a notification if you are within a close distance of the house that the house smells of chemicals or has a strong skunky odor, (K-9 unit possibly?) or maybe a power grid system were you can see what area is using the most electricity, making the risk of home growing for a long period of time can still pose a threat, and would still keep players cautious as they would be at the labs.

This is an open discussion, feel free to give ideas and thoughts!

11 hours ago, alexalex303 said:

I like everything but home cooking. I think having pre-determined locations for cooking makes it an interesting experience because other players will show up.

That's why I suggested that there should be some way of telling if someone is cooking at home so the threat is still there.

It’s not realistic to cook at home and it will ruine some interesting stuff about other gangs interruptions especially when the most robbed places are the labs, but it would be interesting if you could grow some weed at home or make it seeds, but just growing weeds and making seeds so that you could go use the labs more efficiently and it is realistic and wont ruine robbing part of the game

On 12/16/2018 at 8:29 PM, money said:

1-3g per marijuana plant? sounds like a shitty plant, marijuana plants can give 200g to 1200g

The "g' was just possible unit of measure, could be .oz or .lbs. I'm just saying there could be a better rp measurement rather than the typical 1x of each drug

Also maybe add new icons for the inventory if that's possible?

As a cop, I personally feel the drug business should be a little lighter. By that - I mean not SUPER easy to obtain, but a little easier to obtain. More drug labs, or ways to make drugs would be nice, at a roleplay standpoint.

+1 to this, after some tweaking and discussion of course.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.