Armando_Zampelli

/wiretransfer

Hi devs, I was thinking about a system what would make things alot of easier for some of us within the server. So I would like to suggest a command like /wiretransfer or something in order to send cash quickly over towards someone else's bank account.

I think it would be realistic to allow this only at Banks and give it a timer, like 3 IG hours to the money being received. Also the other player should be online in order receiving it. And I also think that it wouldn't be a very difficult script to write.

What will the mod/script do?

• Making money transfer easier
  • Realistic feature (we can even send money by our phones now)
  • Time-saving (You don't have to wait at the bank for someone, to give/receive the money)

Thats all i had in my mind.

Thank you.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, dardanr said:

I support the idea but something seems off.. 3 hours for the money to be received and the receiving player has to be online in order to receive it? Did you mean the player has to be on for the transaction to be initiated?

Yeah, that's what I mean.. That may be changed ofcourse i was just generally suggesting the /wiretransfer command. Any rules for that is for the admins/dev to decide ofcourse. 

There still needs to be risk when giving other people money, I think that /wiretransfer is just way too easy and will put a damper on a lot of roleplay. This could also make it easier to transfer money between characters which is not a good thing. 

I would agree with being able to write other players checks (not your alternative characters) but not a simple /wiretransfer. 

1 hour ago, Flucifial said:

There still needs to be risk when giving other people money, I think that /wiretransfer is just way too easy and will put a damper on a lot of roleplay. This could also make it easier to transfer money between characters which is not a good thing. 

I would agree with being able to write other players checks (not your alternative characters) but not a simple /wiretransfer. 

But it's only available at the bank, so you're already safe. Unless someone commits a crime within a NCZ, and that's not likely to happen. So there is no risk. You just don't have to wait for someone to arrive to the bank anymore. 

Also that's why both players have to be online during the transaction, so people can't transfer their money to their alternative characters.

Edited by Armando_Zampelli

+1

This would additionally enhance the ability for players to do delivery services for goods, i.e alcohol etc and allow criminals to smuggle drug sales into legal jobs. Nobody carries cash so if things could be handled via phone wire transfer (maybe a requirement of proximity) would open up a large opportunity for criminals + then in turn police to put down sting operations to catch criminals selling drugs out their vans etc.

With a bit of revision, this suggestion could be very beneficial and i've brought it up before. I'd like to see it.

On 12/4/2018 at 12:27 AM, Flucifial said:

People will roleplay, how they feel like and more diverse opportunities will help with it.

Although, it shouldn't be done via command, but with the actual phone user interface. Way more immersive.