GR_Seb

New command /sdo

Suggestion

Hello my friends from Eclipse Roleplay, today I would like to suggest something that it's going help with our immersion . 

New Command /sdo.

Given that /fdo has a great success, I thought about a way for everyone to easily add immersion in their roleplay using /selfdo. This command should be an alternative of floatingdo but have it attached on your torso. With this, you can display items that don't exist, for example ribbons on uniform, bandages on body. This command will display a text in close range indicating self roleplay. /removesdo to remove them.

JRnp7bB.png

+1 if you like it! ❤️

• Like 3

I would prefer if this was implemented as /inspect ID, which would come up with a description that was set for that character in the text box. For example:

/setattribute John Doe would be relatively short with dark under-eyes. Attached to his uniform are a catalogue of ribbons, and a badge reading Deputy Doe. He smells strongly of cigarettes and aftershave.

Then, someone in proximity would /inspect John_Doe and that would appear in the chat.

I will write up a suggestion and link it under my reply with an edit later today. I feel like this approach would be less cluttered, and any important attributes that need immediate attention can simply be put as a /do.

Edited by skeletee
  • Upvote 2