Flak

mechanic can repair the car even the owner is not in the city or far away

This has been suggested before plenty of times. There was a detailed suggestion about it but I cannot find it so I'll list it here myself:

Add a command similar to /addpropertypermission:

/givekey (Already exists, only gives them a key to the vehicle and nothing else).

/addcarpermission [player] [permission] (Repairs, modifications).

The way it would select the vehicle would work the same as /givekey, where you have to be inside the vehicle first. I think this would be a nice QoL update especially for players renting their vehicles, etc..

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Spizor said:

This has been suggested before plenty of times. There was a detailed suggestion about it but I cannot find it so I'll list it here myself:

/givekey (Already exists, only gives them a key to the vehicle and nothing else).

The way it would select the vehicle would work the same as /givekey, where you have to be inside the vehicle first. I think this would be a nice QoL update especially for players renting their vehicles, etc..

Big +1 

52 minutes ago, Mikazuki Ueno said:

-1. I would not want mechanics to be okay with doing anything to my car for someone who doesn’t own it.

Like Reece said here 

4 hours ago, Spizor said:

you would have to be given the access for repairs if you don’t want them modifying it then don’t give them that set permission if you don’t want them doing any of that but instead just keys, then we have the key command already in place

I’ve said it in past topics upon this topic and I’ll say it again +1 very epic

21 minutes ago, Mikazuki Ueno said:

Doesn’t seem realistic. I can’t have a friend IRL just take the car to any actual mechanic company and request, pay and drive off with my car not being a registered owner of it. I think it would lessen immersion if permitted in the game. 

Quality of life thing, not everything in game has to be true to life lmfao

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Spizor said:

Huge +1, /addcarpermission [player] [repairs] is necessary in the city I hope they add this

Big +1

Also agree with this suggestion:

On 8/24/2022 at 2:40 PM, Spizor said:

On 8/24/2022 at 9:40 AM, Spizor said:

BIG +1