Make sure you join our Discord server https://discord.gg/7UhB9YT

Sign in to follow this  
Elt0bar

WHAT'S WRONG WITH CAR SPEED?!

My friend's Comet Retro goes on highway 308 km/h  and other people say that the max of comet retro is 240 km/h. We were racing Rapid GT vs Comet Retro, he was winning all the time, then we changed the cars, he picked my Rapid GT and i took his Comet Retro and he still won.. how that works? Is it because of internet? fps ? desync?

TAKE A LOOK AT THIS CAR SPEED

unknown.png

Edited by Elt0bar

Today i even hit The mark of 320 kmh in The same road

48 minutes ago, Elt0bar said:

My friend's Comet Retro goes on highway 308 km/h  and other people say that the max of comet retro is 240 km/h. We were racing Rapid GT vs Comet Retro, he was winning all the time, then we changed the cars, he picked my Rapid GT and i took his Comet Retro and he still won.. how that works? Is it because of internet? fps ? desync?

TAKE A LOOK AT THIS CAR SPEED

unknown.png

Might or might not be relevant. Without a  video I’ve no idea. Senora Fwy doesn’t really have a lot of kerbs/bumps to take advantage of. 

As a PROUD member of the COMET RETRO CUSTOM gang, I can confirm that when you go from MD to Pauls there is a spot where you reach 290 and sometimes, when you are lucky up to 310

god i love this car

Edited by verydoge12
  • Like 1

Kerb boosting doesn't make you go that fast, I think having above 60 FPS does allow people to drive faster normally but they shouldn't be going over 300km/h unless there's some sort of bug.