Criticalix

super car availability

I want quality RP rather than a show-off, it would just make people more greedy for money.

I also despise bikes ,they give a huge advantage over cars...

Although overall i see the server is taking positive steps with each update so I'm sure this will be out of the question.

I think the super car market is very healthy, thanks to their removal from dealerships. They have become rare and expensive, just they way they should be. We will introduce a limited number of new super car models in the future, these vehicles will most likely be sold at auctions. I understand that some people want to own literally everything the game has to offer, but for these players I'd suggest a change of priorities.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

You can already earn money at a fast pace so i dont think it would be a good idea to let EVERYONE get a supercar. When i see a super car in game i think “damn that guy must be super rich i want to get that rich one day”. Having an overly saturated population of super cars will remove the special quality they have. In real life these cars have limited production anyway. If you want a supercar offer a few million to someone with one and they might sell it. I even saw 3 super cars at high end for sale a few days ago.

On 10/27/2018 at 8:18 PM, Osvaldon said:

I think the super car market is very healthy, thanks to their removal from dealerships. They have become rare and expensive, just they way they should be. We will introduce a limited number of new super car models in the future, these vehicles will most likely be sold at auctions. I understand that some people want to own literally everything the game has to offer, but for these players I'd suggest a change of priorities.

Very much agreed. Super cars should be hard to obtain as per real life.

SUGGESTION DENIED

Thank you for your patience while this suggestion was being reviewed/researched.

After reviewing/researching this suggestion, we have decided to deny it for the following reason(s): 

• Super cars are auctioned by server staff on the eclipse forums. They have been removed from the dealership to improve immersion.

This decision is final. Unless instructed to, do not post another suggestion pertaining to this topic. You will still be able to submit other suggestions on the forums.

Regards,
Support TheCactus