alirezakaj

Car robing rp need to be fix fast

so here is what we have now in server  :

some one steals a car and wants  hide the car somewhere  but he cant  because  if he leave the car  the owner will use /showvehicle command and locate it easily .   this is most non roleplay i have seen before  guys   .  

to solve this  problem and make it closer to real life   :    remove the /showvehicle command   or add new command abillity for rober  to remove gps tracker from the car  ! 

pls solve this problem as fastest you can   .

Edited by alirezakaj

19 minutes ago, alirezakaj said:

this is most non roleplay i have seen before  guys   .  

imagine this as a anti theft system where you have something installed in your car which will give the location of the car to you.

20 minutes ago, alirezakaj said:

remove gps tracker from the car

you could easily role play removing the tracker from the car with /do and /me's.

this is mostly used to find out where your car is when you have forgotten where you parked it. how would they then find out where their cars are?

1 hour ago, Femo said:

imagine this as a anti theft system where you have something installed in your car which will give the location of the car to you.

you could easily role play removing the tracker from the car with /do and /me's.

this is mostly used to find out where your car is when you have forgotten where you parked it. how would they then find out where their cars are?

-3000 for you  because there is no such command for rober to remove gps tracker on  stolen car !    

use your brain  and say if its similar to real life or not 

Edited by alirezakaj

1 minute ago, lenx said:

-1 If you are robbing cars to take it on a joyride or use it as a personal vehicle, you deserve to be caught.

stop trolling  here . this is suggestion   forum  not joking   one

rober try to hide the stolen car to by pass  owner of car .   because always they go to chop shop location  and gaurding there for  1-2 hours

learn how to play like pro

Just now, lenx said:

Learn how to play like a pro... Hmmm... Ever considered staying in the driver seat while you lay low? Every considered having a crew when you steal cars...? Hmmm... Sounds like you're the one who needs to learn how to play like a pro. Stealing cars is child's play.

so you say  i stay 2 hours  in the stolen car   ?   omg this guy  is really best  !!!!!!!!

rober must remove gps and hide it some where     this is most real rp   

33 minutes ago, alirezakaj said:

-3000 for you  because there is no such command for rober to remove gps tracker on  stolen car !    

use your brain  and say if its similar to real life or not 

you can do what ever that could be done in real life, the only thing that you have to do is role playing it.

Edited by Femo

i dont care  to people   comment   .  there is  additional  thing   i  want to tell for   developers

you can  make some random locations  in the map to remove gps  from stolen cars some thing similar to chop shop   . ( illegal mechanic locations )

so when rober needs to hide  car some where before selling it  he can easily  remove gps first . 

this role  need to be fix   because it s closer to real life

chop shops are always gaurding  with some random gangs   we can not always go sell cars fast

imagine a scenario  like this :

you steal a car and owner of that car has  5 friends   they will go near chop shop and waiting for you to come there  and once you get there they will attack you easily !

so  you need to hide  the car  for some hours to by pass  this problem

thats why we need to remove gps tracker .

this is real roleplay  <  

Edited by alirezakaj