Zoloft

Mercia

55 minutes ago, danlaman said:

Seemed like a good bunch but I think they are only interested in playing the scripts. Had no good RP iterations. I would like to see some better stuff from these guys because they have a nice Idea but for now its just a bit poor.

Playing the "scripts" what do you mean by this?

Edited by HiVe_Zoloft

48 minutes ago, danlaman said:

Seemed like a good bunch but I think they are only interested in playing the scripts. Had no good RP iterations. I would like to see some better stuff from these guys because they have a nice Idea but for now its just a bit poor.

We are a business that is always looking for profit. We get this profit by obtaining information like radio frequencies so we know the whereabouts of certain people in order to repossess their items. Thats why an hour ago, when we robbed you, we tried to get your radio frequency, to which your replies were that you injected them previously. Now powergaming is a common thing in this server, which is why we asked did you have evidence of this previous RP to which you said your friend did yet after waiting a long time an admin decided that without evidence right now, you have to give up your frequency.

Just because we robbed you like an hour ago and you were annoyed that you had no evidence of injecting your radio frequency so you had to give it up, doesn't mean you should go slander our forum page. "Had no good RP interactions" well considering you've only ever seen us once, I'd suggest you go find us more often in game and you will see our good RP.

• Like 1

I'm sorry you had a bad RP experience with us, what was the situation that happened to make you feel this way? 

We aim to give people fun RP and it's a shame to hear you've had times where you thought it was poor. Can you please quickly describe the situation you experienced and if you can remember the descriptions of the people there (clothes/ car) so I can make sure that they are upholding good rp 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Shannon said:

I'm sorry you had a bad RP experience with us, what was the situation that happened to make you feel this way? 

We aim to give people fun RP and it's a shame to hear you've had times where you thought it was poor. Can you please quickly describe the situation you experienced and if you can remember the descriptions of the people there (clothes/ car) so I can make sure that they are upholding good rp 

Honestly, it was salt. Me and my guys felt hard done because of how the situation just unfolded. Honestly I think although no rules were broken some feeling may have been hurt. I think both groups could be found guilty of some sub optimal role play. Lets just moves past this and onto better things. 

I'm also sorry for clogging your page with trash. Hopefully it can be cleaned up. 

• Like 3

I could never complain about Mercia's roleplay, you guys are definitively above-average and interacting with you is always interesting because I'm not sure what I'm gonna get.

Keep doing what you're doing and I see you going far. Also the new design is very nice.

Edited by alexalex303
  • Like 2
  • PogU 1

Hello everyone,

Due to the unfortunate loss of our leader @Zoloft Mercia is undergoing quite the makeover, which is to be expected with a change in leadership.
This means that we're also reworking our forum post, we are trying our best to make it worthy of all the feedback and support we've gained from the community.
A lot of things are changing within Mercia, and we hope these changes will lead to Mercia becoming greater than it's ever been.

Kind regards,

frijfugel/Henk Frederiksen

• Like 2