Resfiel420

The ability to put someone in the trunk

Simply put, if your vehicle has room for trunk space and you wish to force someone inside (rather them getting inside of the car OOCly) then you could use /putintrunk (ID) and do so.  It would come with an /accepttrunk so it cannot be randomly done.  I assume the camera would "spectate" said driver or the vehicle, perhaps a dark screen?  When taken out of the trunk the player in the trunk can return next to the trunk they were put in or next to the player.

Y/N?

On 9/27/2018 at 1:28 PM, verydoge12 said:

+1 The current way it is when you kidnap an officer and a cop goes past you for 200 km/h he will know that kidnapped officer  because the blue name stands out is in that vehicle (meta gaming) and the current way it is you cannot apply a mask when you are on duty so you can't really roleplay it 

This won’t be a problem anymore since they made every name white even PD and MD, LSC, Bayview and taxi cabs. However in PD, you can still see their badge numbers above their head when they placed one. 

• Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, HighJack said:

This won’t be a problem anymore since they made every name white even PD and MD, LSC, Bayview and taxi cabs. However in PD, you can still see their badge numbers above their head when they placed one. 

Yes, I'm very happy about this change this opens up many opportunities to a criminal but I would still lake to see the ability to put a mask on while on duty

Edited by verydoge12