Waryerz

Allow everyone to purchase long-sleeve gloves.

My suggestion is simple.

Most legal factions (PD, SD, DOC, etc.) have access to both variants of gloves. The long-sleeve variants will delete your arms, which will stop any clipping of your body through your clothing. The short-sleeve variants leave your arms visible. Currently, the gloves that anyone can buy from a store are the short-sleeve variants, which means that if you use gloves with a long-sleeve shirt, it will have visual glitches a majority of the time.

Because these legal factions already have access to the different variants, they already exist in the script so it shouldn't be difficult to sell them in stores. This is more of a quality of life addition that only has a visual effect, no effect on gameplay.

55 minutes ago, Spizor said:

As far as I am aware, you can already purchase long versions of each pair of glove in the stores unless I am missing something?

Unfortunately, you can't. The "Long Black Gloves" are still short-sleeve gloves, meaning that they still have visible arms. 

37 minutes ago, alexalex303 said:

The factions that have access to them have internal policies against clipping or unrealistic clothing options. I feel that if given to the general population we might see a resurgence in questionable outfits/combinations. 

This makes no sense. We just want gloves so that are shoulders and arms don't clip through the jackets ?

+1 for obvious reasons

39 minutes ago, alexalex303 said:

The factions that have access to them have internal policies against clipping or unrealistic clothing options. I feel that if given to the general population we might see a resurgence in questionable outfits/combinations. 

What? The same rule applies to players with NRP, I rarely see someone wearing a jacket that removes your torso outright or shoes/pants which remove your ankles. An occasional troll, but that's it.

I have a suggestion instead of this: implement a torso system so you can select differing torso sizes so the clothing does not clip through. Some torsos by the same token have arms and others do not. This solves the problem with a more long-term solution instead of a mere 'short fix'. 

• Like 1

A majority of clothing that exists is unusable due to clipping. As long as there is a solution, that would fulfill my wants. For having a character that wears suits, it's pretty unfortunate that most of the suits are unusable.

If people abuse the ability to remove their torso/arms to have invisible limbs, they can be punished for it if they take advantage of it. For the other 99% of players, this would be great and add a massive amount of variety to what they can wear.

1 hour ago, Waryerz said:

A majority of clothing that exists is unusable due to clipping. As long as there is a solution, that would fulfill my wants. For having a character that wears suits, it's pretty unfortunate that most of the suits are unusable.

If people abuse the ability to remove their torso/arms to have invisible limbs, they can be punished for it if they take advantage of it. For the other 99% of players, this would be great and add a massive amount of variety to what they can wear.

I don't see why we aren't allowed to pick torsos and undershirts at will, honestly.

• YAY 1