shiroq

Clothing system improvements

The first issue that needs fixing is the undershirts. Currently there is no way to purchase a normal suit without having to spend 10k+ to find the correct jacket that can have an undershirt.

The other issue is that if you equip a hoodie over a suit jacket and an undershirt. you instantly lose the undershirt. To fix this in my opinion there should be a command to either remove all clothes into inventory to undress, or undress each item one by one with commands or like there was a wardrobe suggestion that could be used for changing taking on and off clothes.

Ability to sell old clothes for 50% of the price. A lot of people spend a lot of money on clothes and there is no way to get rid of them besides leaving them on the floor all over the place. Also the wardrobe system would be helpful with the fact that currently its impossible to find what piece of clothing is what with just the ID codes of the items. So having a similar menu of the clothes shop at home would solve this issue and make it much more enjoyable and more accessible for everyone

I'm sure there is more that could be added but i think that these are badly needed as soon as possible especially the undershirt issue with suits right now

• Like 1
  • Upvote 6

+1 to any and all improvements when it comes to clothing. If there's anything that needs a lot of work in Eclipse, it's the clothing system.

• Cost of Clothing.
  • Money Loss (items, turning into trash because you put on a non-compatible top).
  • Helmets
  • Mask Items
  • Preview Before Buying.
  • Outfits
  • Undershirts
  • Naming
  • Storage/Closet
  • Overall organization
  • User Interface

Below are many more threads about clothing suggestions.

Jeez.. there's so many.. 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.