Jett_J

Current Status on Bank Robberies.

4 hours ago, undead_vex said:

Me and @AnakinB just tested a hostage bank ICly and it went 100% perfect neither me nor Anakin are mad at all everything was done fine, sadly not a fan of the 4hours in jail I wish that could be worked on as now I am in jail for my entire playtime for the day.  But demands were respected (No Spikes, Free Passage) and we just could not evade them, IM ALSO REALLY HAPPY the amount of time they took before shooting at us or our tires. All in all if ALL banks could go like this I would enjoy doing them for sure. This bank was done with 0 planning as we wanted to get it done ASAP and essentially test the policee on how they would react. So future banks we will plan out and make more fun for everyone.

I was there too! I'm also happy with how it went in regards to honoring demands and giving you guys a fair shot.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, undead_vex said:

Me and @AnakinB just tested a hostage bank ICly and it went 100% perfect neither me nor Anakin are mad at all everything was done fine, sadly not a fan of the 4hours in jail I wish that could be worked on as now I am in jail for my entire playtime for the day.  But demands were respected (No Spikes, Free Passage) and we just could not evade them, IM ALSO REALLY HAPPY the amount of time they took before shooting at us or our tires. All in all if ALL banks could go like this I would enjoy doing them for sure. This bank was done with 0 planning as we wanted to get it done ASAP and essentially test the policee on how they would react. So future banks we will plan out and make more fun for everyone.

I was there in AIR-1, I also think it went well and glad to see both sides enjoyed it!

• Like 1

When limited to 1 hostage negation a week your never going to have a bank meta where negations are common place. As said by other members of the community banks are needed to maintain turfs. There is more reason to do them than just financial gain and it is realistic to dip out of the bank before police arrive as your odds in real life of getting away drop dramatically once they have arrived. 

Edited by Phantas
  • Like 1

As this discussion has been inactive for more than 2 months, it will now be locked and archived. If you want to make a suggestion regarding the topics in this post using the feedback you've received, please feel free to do so in our suggestions sub-forum.