Dirty Mike

Reduce Drug Cook Times in Rv's

I know the drug update is coming any day now but in the mean time to get people used to getting back out in the great open to produce some drugs, cook time on drugs in rv's should be reduced to incentivize people being out side and cooking. matched with the small size of rv's I  don't think it would be unfair 

*Cooking out in the open is more risk

*Cooking in apartments is boring because its one person afking for 10 min to come back and water tables (which alot of people have complained about)

* Virtually no one cooks in rv's

*it would promote more rp with drug production

*would have to use a group to run alot of tables instead of one person

*more incentive to not just sit in your property for 3 hours doing nothing while watering down tables 

A lot of people say crim rp is stale and its becuase all the crims do in the server is run labs, and sit in the their apartments to make money to get guns to run labs, with this reduced drug cook times in rv's it would incentivize gangs setting up mutliple rvs and running big labs out in the open which would bring alot to the server until the drug update gets here  

It doesn't make any sense in my opinion. The production timespan should remain the same no matter where you're cooking. It's not difficult to grind and buy a property to cook inside of it or a segmented apartment to build a lab inside.

Every singular chemical adds up 225s to the manufacturing process of the main material, so that's 675s (or 900s for something like Meth since it requires 4).

Maybe it would be fair if there was a drug quality determinant based on how long and well-cooked the drug was (but that's a whole different story because prices would have to vary). However with the current system, drug quality is not a scripted factor and you are required to wait for the production process. I don't see any reason for it or find it realistic not to be commonly equal unless quality was a factor.

On 2/3/2022 at 10:17 AM, Dirty Mike said:

*Cooking out in the open is more risk

*Cooking in apartments is boring because its one person afking for 10 min to come back and water tables (which alot of people have complained about)

* Virtually no one cooks in rv's

*it would promote more rp with drug production

*would have to use a group to run alot of tables instead of one person

*more incentive to not just sit in your property for 3 hours doing nothing while watering down tables 

@Vixxey do none of these reasons make sense to you?

On 2/22/2022 at 6:53 AM, UrbanGhost said:

RV cost is 50k.

Apartment is 350k-400k.

You say 12 tables in an RV (which I'm not sure about with building rules) and 30-40 in an apartment.

With lower cooking times, what's to stop someone from buying 4 RV's for a lab instead of an apartment because they can just cook faster?

Nothing would stop them! but they would be at alot higher risk then cooking in doors: out doors so risk of people finding you while cooking,  4 rvs would require to have to spend a good amount on vehi slots or work with a few other people prompting more rp instead of one person afking in an appt for 4 hours by them self, 4 rvs would require you running in and out of 4 rvs when you water so more work, you typically don't leave your tables set up in rvs so setting up and taking down 4 rvs worth of tables adds more time to the process, and not to mention constantly having to find new locations to move your rv's because people keep finding them and picklocking them. it is also kinda hard to move 4 rvs by your self but I have seen 100 table labs being run solo, its about incentivizing  people to producing out side because it is more risk more risk should equal more reward. 

• NAY 1

12 hours ago, alexalex303 said:

I think we should incentivize open-air cooking more than closed-in cooking. There are very little RP opportunities when locked away in an interior.

We definitively should not be further incentivizing hidden interior cooking. -1

cooking in Rvs is as open air cooking as you can before the drug update not sure what you mean?