Nunya

Car Speakers in Scripted Work Vehicles

I have noticed some scripted vehicles have car speakers while others do not. I suggest putting speakers in Farm tractors and other vehicles for scripted jobs that do not already have them. Realistically these days all of these vehicles including tractors have radios and all sorts of technology. Also some of these jobs would be far less boring.

XFiDBoU.png

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

13 hours ago, Kjaer said:

Speakers should also allowed to be installed in motorcycles, at least the baggers.

Anyone whose seen someone on a Harley Davidson Electra Glide has heard their obnoxiously goddamn loud music, people should be able to rp that as well if they want to 🙂

Good point! I was thinking of scripted work vehicles that didn't have them. But, now that you mention this I would request boats as well. I have only been on a couple but these days I have never seen a boat that doesn't have a radio in it. People should be able to go on an RP boat trip and stop out in the seas listen to some tunes and chill.

• Upvote 1