Asuroh

Trucking job pay reduced.

Yeah, it's hilarious. Truckers job must be highest paid out of non faction ones, but you get 200$ for 4miles and 11k cargo out of 45k(full truck) lmao. Also it takes 10mins to get a cargo and then fill it up. Tbh it's better to wait for a welfare than work as trucker now.

Edited by ZVER

On 8/24/2018 at 4:35 PM, Asuroh said:

it has come to my attention that the payout for completing trucker deliveries has been cut in half, and i wish to recieve an explanation why this was done and why it wasn't said so in the development topic.

I don't believe it got reduced without any notification from the development team.

Just now, Adrian Johnson said:

I don't believe it got reduced without any notification from the development team.

then explain to me why the pay suddenly droped by half? a drive from fuel depot to the northern oron gas station used to pay around 1500-1600 but now it pays 700-800

16 minutes ago, Adrian Johnson said:

LMAO if you really got paid 1500-1600 i am pretty sure they hotfixed it due to a mistake from their side.

E.g. couriers get +-1500 for 6miles. Path that Asuroh mentioned is above 8 miles I believe, so 1500-1600 should be completely standard.

1 hour ago, Adrian Johnson said:

LMAO if you really got paid 1500-1600 i am pretty sure they hotfixed it due to a mistake from their side.

It became really low salary job. I'm not sure what was before but I drove from city to the different side of the map i got paid about 1.8k. To be fair farmers and couriers gets way more. I instantly quited truckers job and thought no way that's worth.

Economic changes happen all the time. Its nothing new. I have seen a change off salary payouts so many times in the last 6 months alone. 

Its the devs choise and dont need a explanation all the time. but from what I think. Its cause it payed more then goverment faction. While goverment factions are mostly harder work. (Mostly MD and PD)

Kind regards

-Musketdeeznuts