Anton Santoval

Trunk

+1 to this.

I agree, I've discussed this with people before, it would encorage a larger variety of vehicles on the roads, need to move your illegal shipment of AKs? buy a truck with a back attatched or a 4x4.

I shouldn't be ramming a bunch of big stuff into my tiny 2 door sportscars.

Possibly in addition to this, allow access to the cars inventory only via the trunk? Or a seperate inventory in the trunk to the inside of the car?

• Like 2

12 hours ago, TommyV said:

+1 to this.

I agree, I've discussed this with people before, it would encorage a larger variety of vehicles on the roads, need to move your illegal shipment of AKs? buy a truck with a back attatched or a 4x4.

I shouldn't be ramming a bunch of big stuff into my tiny 2 door sportscars.

Possibly in addition to this, allow access to the cars inventory only via the trunk? Or a seperate inventory in the trunk to the inside of the car?

When you're moving shipments of stuff that you've imported it comes in crates, and different vehicles do have different capacities for those crates (suvs, trucks, and transports have a much higher capacity than cars.) But I think this is a good idea for the regularly accessible inventory too. It'd be cool to see the car have two separate inventories like the glovebox which would be small and maybe able to fit some drugs and a pistol, and then the trunk which could hold bigger weapons/more stuff. 

• Like 2