Denni

Solve "ninja looting" issue.

Really simple for this since people have different experiences and opinions.

Anyone looting you must at least do a /me and a /do to show roleplay. Example; /me attempts to loot your injured body, /do success?

This will remove about 50% of current reports. 

Edited by Denni

19 minutes ago, MusketDeezNuts said:

This is already a thing. Ninjalooting is powergaming. Make sure to record your game

problem being is actual recording, you never know when some jackass is going to show up and there's somewhat lack of proper recording softwares(bandicam not working for some reason, fraps is... well fraps kinda overrated.. overwolf is in nutshell), it would make more sense to add more staff to the server(tbh right now it lacks plenty of it) and perhaps increase players which are being spectated

Get plays.tv it record your entire gameplay automatic and after you close the game you can choose to save it. Or pick a clip out of it. Or delete it. The software does not lagg. Its free. And doesnt use alot of PC power. Also they just added a ton of new staff. Me included *wink*

Edited by MusketDeezNuts

4 minutes ago, SkylineGT said:

problem being is actual recording, you never know when some jackass is going to show up and there's somewhat lack of proper recording softwares(bandicam not working for some reason, fraps is... well fraps kinda overrated.. overwolf is in nutshell), it would make more sense to add more staff to the server(tbh right now it lacks plenty of it) and perhaps increase players which are being spectated

Tagged you by accident. Phone glitched.. ignore this comment

Edited by MusketDeezNuts

25 minutes ago, MusketDeezNuts said:

This is already a thing. Ninjalooting is powergaming. Make sure to record your game

Apparently not. There isn't a consistent answer from admins if you look through the reports. 

I already use plays.tv etc. I meant more to help out reports. If we have a statement or adjustment to say "You must roleplay taking items off any body" then it is clear.