SkylineGT

Message to all robbers

Let me get this straight, stop being bunch of butthurt faggots every time you fail a robbery and whine "fail fear rp", I have no intention of fearing icly someone who sounds like a 12yo brat and who's not even attempting to roleplay that robbery, also there's no player who's supposted to be afraid of the robbers if he's not being robbed, however if you're robbing his fellow employee he has every right to attack you because once you're done with that guy you can attack him, on the other hand if you're metagaming or logging to avoid inventory robbery you're breaking rules

Just now, SkylineGT said:

Let me get this straight, stop being bunch of butthurt faggots every time you fail a robbery and whine "fail fear rp", I have no intention of fearing icly someone who sounds like a 12yo brat and who's not even attempting to roleplay that robbery, also there's no player who's supposted to be afraid of the robbers if he's not being robbed, however if you're robbing his fellow employee he has every right to attack you because once you're done with that guy you can attack him, on the other hand if you're metagaming or logging to avoid inventory robbery you're breaking rules

You tell them. Robberies need to have more roleplay in my opinion.

7 minutes ago, Chris Bluman said:

People who go round robbing idly are the same who literally house no creativity for the game. There should be a limit to how many times a single person can rob people in a day.

I don't really have problem with the fact whatever if someone is going to rob me once a week or ten times a day, but it's just annoying that those robberies are most random things ever.. you're just walking on the sidewalk.. car pulls over robbery... yey!

Good robbers do good roleplay. And not out in the open where litterly everyone can "fuck" you up while robbing. I Call that amateur work and not smart at all. When I rob someone. I make sure hes alone. No friends are nearby. And use correct /me and /do's

My crime character does not wish to go to prison or to get caught. As all robbers should think. 

Be smart. Do roleplay.

Kind regards

-Musketdeeznuts

Edited by MusketDeezNuts
  • Like 1

@SkylineGT I'm on your side. My point to making friends was that back then you weren't scared to encounter someone else and start a conversation or at least be somewhere close to him for a while and have a peaceful time.

Nowadays... when I'm not in my govt uniform and on duty, at the moment I see someone approaching me, I know for sure that I'm just about to get robbed and/or killed for no apparent reason besides for them to make a few Ks, risking jail time, criminal records and permit loss.

How is that even considered rp? 

Edited by Captain Tofu

2 hours ago, Captain Tofu said:

@SkylineGT I'm on your side. My point to making friends was that back then you weren't scared to encounter someone else and start a conversation or at least be somewhere close to him for a while and have a peaceful time.

I know I just came from the other pov(as said minding my own business and some monkey shows up from the jungle thinking that he can rob you just because he has a gun..)

RP in the server needs to increase in general overall...

23 hours ago, MusketDeezNuts said:

Good robbers do good roleplay. And not out in the open where litterly everyone can "fuck" you up while robbing. I Call that amateur work and not smart at all. When I rob someone. I make sure hes alone. No friends are nearby. And use correct /me and /do's

My crime character does not wish to go to prison or to get caught. As all robbers should think. 

Be smart. Do roleplay.

Kind regards

-Musketdeeznuts

You're simply trying to justify nonsense robberies. You better should bring this problem to staff. Bring up some discusions, make conclusions. I even don't bother reporting other players at this point, because if staff is playing dead and hiding behind "it's part of roleplay". I believe there's no point even improving script, because people don't use most of it - because being robbed all the time kills roleplay evolving. Those who disagree should go back to GTA online.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Ervious said:

You're simply trying to justify nonsense robberies. You better should bring this problem to staff. Bring up some discusions, make conclusions. I even don't bother reporting other players at this point, because if staff is playing dead and hiding behind "it's part of roleplay". I believe there's no point even improving script, because people don't use most of it - because being robbed all the time kills roleplay evolving. Those who disagree should go back to GTA online.

tbh I wouldn't really blame staff too much as I would blame lack of the staff, I know that a lot of admins are reallly trying to help however certain timezones are lacking admins and sometimes having 5 admins in game for 350 players is not enough

7 minutes ago, SkylineGT said:

tbh I wouldn't really blame staff too much as I would blame lack of the staff, I know that a lot of admins are reallly trying to help however certain timezones are lacking admins and sometimes having 5 admins in game for 350 players is not enough

I agree. But to fix current issues they should be pointed out, understood, discussed, than make steps to fix them, even small ones. Informing community that these issues will be adresed in future. It would work for me and I believe for most community aswell. For now I got impression that issues are simply being ignored. Or I might be teribly wrong.

• Upvote 1

On 8/27/2018 at 12:36 AM, MusketDeezNuts said:

Be smart. Do roleplay.

Kind regards

-Musketdeeznuts

Just saying that doesn't fix the problem of these bad robbers though. I would love to be in a robbery role-play that is halfway decent but that issue will never be fixed as it is never looked at.

On 8/28/2018 at 4:49 AM, Ervious said:

Robberies happen in real life, So they won't be taking robberies away, But I do want more evolved criminals to do better to, But what can we do, We just have to wait and see what happens

13 hours ago, DDevastatedTV said:

Robberies happen in real life, So they won't be taking robberies away, But I do want more evolved criminals to do better to, But what can we do, We just have to wait and see what happens

tbh I pretty much quitted server, sort of inactive but.. those are the nonsense reobberies, after all in real life you don't get robbed by just being shot and then items magically dissapear from you, underline dissapear not are taken away.

Edited by SkylineGT