AzzyTaylor

PD/SD Station Calls

12 hours ago, IAmTurtle said:

-1. I am kinda against it unless its has a 5+ min cool down as it would just spam our chat and be quite annoying 

The current system is absolutely awful. Police officers take ages to respond to impound calls as it is! We definitely need this and some more proactive IC action from the police department would be nice, in regards to some form of desk duty. However nobody wants to do this as it is boring... 

15 minutes ago, IAmTurtle said:

You got to remember this stuff falls under low priority calls. Which mean if we have stuff more important these calls will get over looked and just sit. @Destuin

Can't see all the cops been busy at any giving time, the issue is that many cops have the mindset of its not my job or somebody else can deal with it. Something needs to give as not a lot of people have time to burn they just wanna get on with playing. I've lost count on how many times i've been waiting for more than 45 minutes to get a response meanwhile cops just do drive-bys of the impound.

4 hours ago, IAmTurtle said:

You got to remember this stuff falls under low priority calls. Which mean if we have stuff more important these calls will get over looked and just sit. @Destuin

There should be PD staff members dedicated to that aspect, because its boring and there's no requirements to do it the officers would much rather spend there time in chases or shootouts, rather than RPing there full jobs.