ShonSk1y9512

Cops and Robbers the end?

I need to be honest, and I want to say what I am feeling during playing on this server. I feel this server Cops and Robbers. Why? because everywhere you will see robbers. Farm, Fishing, Truckers, taxi. In real life you not getting a rob in everywhere please do something about it. Everyone getting on this server guns like it's DM server, just go to the shop and enjoy with your gun even if you Criminal. What the fuck? If someone wants to have Weapon licenses and to buy weapons, he must be clean from criminal records, and if he will give his weapons so he will lose his weapon license because it's ABUSE.

That's so stupid that illegal players just buying from (LEGAL WEAPON LICENSES GUNS AND KILLING COPS)

please? maybe stop it?

I don't feel this is server Roleplay, please change the name of the server to ( Elicpse Cops and Robbers)

I never saw someone doing /me or /do.

The server's team needs to be tougher and stronger against the players.

If you want to make this server as Light Roleplay, so keep it as it.

If you want to make it Heavy, so don't give up and ban ajail even if it's for Mix.

That's the way how players will learn the rules.

They don't care if you will tell him to stop, they will do it again.

The metagaming and the shit its going on the server is happening only because of the admins, they giving always chance by pm *don't' do it again*

Edited by ShonSk1y9512
  • Like 2

15 minutes ago, Muffy_Duffy said:

It's a delicate balance between fun/boring. The Eclipse dev team and admins have it balanced perfectly IMO. No change needed.

Because you fan of Light Roleplay that's why.

And as what I heard from the admins they want to change this server to High Roleplay, and they do the better they can but seems they not. 

The cops can't even to check Driver licenses because they scared to get shot.

Why? Becuase everyone in this server has guns. and everyone on this server criminal 

players fucking getting shoot on their head, and still speaking..

WTF?! @%^TEYTSMDYS

Edited by ShonSk1y9512

I would like to point out. There is alot of heavy RP going on. If you just do jobs you only see that side. Take your car. Go for a drive and RP finds you. 

Second someone robbing you with /me and /do is breaking power gaming rule and might even break robbery without roleplay rule.

Third police can take your gun license.

Fourth. Admins need evidence like it always has been. Record your game and make forum reports. If you go to the player report section archives you can see it works.

Regard

-Musketdeeznuts

Edited by MusketDeezNuts

1 hour ago, MusketDeezNuts said:

I would like to point out. There is alot of heavy RP going on. If you just do jobs you only see that side. Take your car. Go for a drive and RP finds you. 

Second someone robbing you with /me and /do is breaking power gaming rule and might even break robbery without roleplay rule.

Fourth. Admins need evidence like it always has been. Record your game and make forum reports. If you go to the player report section archives you can see it works.

Regard

-Musketdeeznuts

Hey.

if you think there is alot of heavy roleplay on this server. I am sorry to tell you but you dont know what is mean Heavy.

1 hour ago, MusketDeezNuts said:

Regard

-Musketdeeznuts

if you think there is alot of heavy roleplay on this server. I am sorry to tell you but you dont know what is mean Heavy.

11 minutes ago, ShonSk1y9512 said:

I have been doing roleplay for almost 15 years. Not only GTA. From arma 1.and more. Anyways. Before the big group off new players. The server was actualy realy heavy. 

Anyways. This is a suggestion post. Not a discussion one. Keep it like that.

My replies end here.

Regards

-Musketdeeznuts

There are many that feel that the current state of RP is severely lacking. I am one of those chaps. I do agree with musket however in that there is much heavy rp to be had. But sadly things often take a turn for the more light/gta online experience when you have a large influx of players. The admins are currently swamped with reports and do the best they can with trying to monitor the server and handle things fairly. I Agree with your original post of harsher punishments, but also feel that admins tend to hand out punishments a bit too easily as well...so im a +/- atm.

• Upvote 2