Puzzling

Decrease Furniture Store Prices

Simple suggestion

(Current Furniture Prices) / 5 = (New Furniture Prices)

There isn't really a reason for prices to be as absurd as they currently are. A property normally sells for no less than $1,000,000. I should have to pay another $1,000,000 for trying to make something look nice. 

Prime example, a yoga mat costs $500 or

smYOXlr.png

This plant pot above costs, $750

I think allowing people to make really cool places, without having to grind for money would help people create more RP opportunities

• Like 1

It would be nice to see a lot more variation in prices, even if that means raising the price of some items. For instance, a turd furniture item is $500, same as a lot of other valuable items. It would be nice to realistically lower a lot of less useful items.

1 hour ago, KonaKealoha said:

+/- As someone who has renovated many big spaces and apartments the prices can be out of control but if it's going to prohibit people from building trashy tacky exteriors that make no sense then I say whatever we can do to limit that should stay.

People are going to build trashy no matter what because they want a 10g on an RV home, NonRP builds and those that doesn't follow the rules will just be taken down as they always have been.

People might be more inclined to actually buy more furniture and make it look better on the other hand. 😮

• dead 1

Its a money sink. If your rich enough to own a property and want to decorate it, then I think its fair enough that it comes at a cost. The city is balanced around having these high costs, as were previously brought up. Think how much you pay for food, a speaker, even fuel.