Marlon_Chi

Spotify links for the car and regular speakers.

1 hour ago, Antonio_Colombo said:

+1 but for removing 10min cap. Annoying to always alt tab to look for song URL, and it takes too much time to make URL list for AHK script, +lot of times you want to listen to smth new. 

Sorry, that is probably my fault after playing 10 hours of classical music and parking my car up at Mission Row 🥺

As for allowing users to freely stream Spotify, I believe that may be a legal (and technical) issue. 

• NAY 1

1 hour ago, FatherOsborn said:

Sorry, that is probably my fault after playing 10 hours of classical music and parking my car up at Mission Row 🥺

As for allowing users to freely stream Spotify, I believe that may be a legal (and technical) issue. 

Happens to all of us at some point. And nobody said anything to you regarding that? OK no need to limitless lengths, 1h cap would work wonders for some mashups or longer songs. Playlists in yt would also be so cool (if scriptly possible, of course) as I for example don't use Spotify at all. Ik that hoturls are disabled for security reasons so I won't even mention that. 

+1 I know this would be great in a perfect world but since nothing is ever perfect...I started making several different genre/variety playlists and saving them in Google Docs so depending on what the vibe is I can just open a doc and copy the link and not have to search the songs up on YouTube every time.

sCWHVcN.png
sCWHVcN.png

5 hours ago, Nunya said:

+1 I know this would be great in a perfect world but since nothing is ever perfect...I started making several different genre/variety playlists and saving them in Google Docs so depending on what the vibe is I can just open a doc and copy the link and not have to search the songs up on YouTube every time.

sCWHVcN.png
sCWHVcN.png

While this is helpful, doesn't help if listening not mainstream songs

On 12/16/2022 at 2:02 PM, Antonio_Colombo said:

While this is helpful, doesn't help if listening not mainstream songs

Like I said I personally for MYSELF have made "several different genre/variety playlists and saving them in Google Docs" this is a tiny cut out of one doc with well over a hundred songs. I have more than a dozen playlists for different occasions. What I shared was an example of what could be done. It would be up to you or any other individual to create your own list or lists to suit your personal tastes.
Even if the song isn't the most mainstream, most songs are still available on YouTube(If you can find the song on YouTube it doesn't matter how mainstream it is or not) and simply just copy and paste the link. Really nothing more to it and you have the songs you personally want there. And it's easy as pie.
Once you have it, it's there. Once in a while a link for a song that is listened too millions and millions of times might need to be refreshed but that's not too often.

2 hours ago, Nunya said:

Like I said I personally for MYSELF have made "several different genre/variety playlists and saving them in Google Docs" this is a tiny cut out of one doc with well over a hundred songs. I have more than a dozen playlists for different occasions. What I shared was an example of what could be done. It would be up to you or any other individual to create your own list or lists to suit your personal tastes.
Even if the song isn't the most mainstream, most songs are still available on YouTube(If you can find the song on YouTube it doesn't matter how mainstream it is or not) and simply just copy and paste the link. Really nothing more to it and you have the songs you personally want there. And it's easy as pie.
Once you have it, it's there. Once in a while a link for a song that is listened too millions and millions of times might need to be refreshed but that's not too often.

Yeah I know the drill, I got Playlist of my own with AHK script from somewhere on this forum, but I made it for car speaker instead of boom box, but the point still stands that it is sort of inconvenience because if you want to play something that is not on your Playlist, you still have to add it manually, and consider that 10min is cap.