Solomono Barto

I was shot 7 times by a cop in fatal areas but death rp was denied am I in the right or the wrong?

Today I smacked a cop over the head while he was in his vehicle with a crowbar kidnapped him and took him too a secluded area. He started to wake up and he got out of the trunk. I ran at him with a crowbar and he shot me once in the chest with his .50 as I hit him with my crowbar. I ran back to the car fleeing the scene. Later I was found by the cop and I tried to take a hostage but the hostage just ran away when he saw the cop and then I tried to run. Sadly the cop shot me 6 times at point blank range one hit my spine. I wanted death rp since I was shot 7 times in total in pretty fatal areas. I would also be bleeding from the close range .50 shot to the chest. It took 15 minutes to take me to a hospital but after all that I somehow survived and I was jailed for 24000 seconds. I'd like a reason why death rp was denied or if I was wrong to request DRP.

Edited by Solomono Barto

I was never around during the days where Death RP was allowed, but nowadays it is pretty much exactly what Aieos has said about living or dying.

As much as Death RP could potentially lead to good RP situations, it would more than likely get abused by criminals to skip jail time and charges.

That's my take.

Hello, I'd like to add something here as I was present on the scene. 

You stated that you kidnapped a cop; that was done without any valid reason and DM rights were not obtained against that cop. You got shot in the chest, but then you ran back to his cruiser and stole it. I was flying the heli above you and I was following you the whole time. You were seen pulling bus drivers over and trying to kidnap them on the highway without any valid reason and without any DM rights. If you wish to kidnap someone, per rules you must have DM right against them. 

Lastly, you tried to death RP and stated that you were already shot by the first officer with a 0.50 pistol and that you would be bleeding, yet you decided to ignore that and continued pulling people over and tried to kidnap them. 

Have a great day! 

• dead 2

9 hours ago, Harveyyy said:

Hello, I'd like to add something here as I was present on the scene. 

You stated that you kidnapped a cop; that was done without any valid reason and DM rights were not obtained against that cop. You got shot in the chest, but then you ran back to his cruiser and stole it. I was flying the heli above you and I was following you the whole time. You were seen pulling bus drivers over and trying to kidnap them on the highway without any valid reason and without any DM rights. If you wish to kidnap someone, per rules you must have DM right against them. 

Lastly, you tried to death RP and stated that you were already shot by the first officer with a 0.50 pistol and that you would be bleeding, yet you decided to ignore that and continued pulling people over and tried to kidnap them. 

Have a great day! 

Hope you wore a body cam 😄

• dead 4