ledamen

CAN SOMEONE LOOK AT MY APPLICATION

Seriously I submitted my application hours and hours ago and still nothing. I see there are admins on the discord but I can't message them to look up and approve me application so I can get my rp started. 
Thanks for taking the time to read this

-TTF

Well I would assume that it takes time to review an application but it isn't a huge application and as I said I could see several admins on the discord page. So I feel one of them should have been available to just look it over

On 7/15/2018 at 1:07 PM, ledamen said:

Well I would assume that it takes time to review an application but it isn't a huge application and as I said I could see several admins on the discord page. So I feel one of them should have been available to just look it over

Or perhaps you could realise that all the staff who do a fantastic job, are here voluntarily, might not just have your application... There has been an influx of so many applications so a little patience would be appreciated.