Marcus Pain

Suspending licence for 2 days

A friend of mine just lost his license and got sent to prison for speeding? 2 days he can't get his only car out for... I think this extreme and maybe the people at the top forgot how much of an inconvenience this is to a new player... I think a hefty fine is more than enough for speeding. Does this happen often? He didn't even take chase, he pulled over and apologised but typical police mentality on here just cripple small time oil farmers. Nothing illegal on him and was met with terrible attitude. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

To further add. The policy is 2 days ban for speeding ok.. but its 2 days if u get in a chase... there seems to be no point in stopping. My suggestion is 1 day if your compliant and don't run, creating incentive to stop. Anyone with a brain will take chase and this is not consistent with real life

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Marcus Pain said:

To further add. The policy is 2 days ban for speeding ok.. but its 2 days if u get in a chase... there seems to be no point in stopping. My suggestion is 1 day if your compliant and don't run, creating incentive to stop. Anyone with a brain will take chase and this is not consistent with real life

Hi Marcus,

Not sure into how much detail I can go without it getting a bit Meta so I'll keep it brief.

There's different levels of speeding, like in real life if you speed you'll get a fine, if you go really fast to the point of it being dangerous, or you continue to keep speeding on multiple occasions and get caught then yes, licenses get suspended. So yes, it is consistent with real life. I would suggest your character Icly explores how the topic works more if you need elaboration!