SmileyMusic

Permission for a refund of Stinger GT

Date and time (provide timezone):  16:34 UTC

Character name: Charlie Haymitch

Issue/bug you are reporting: I recently bought a car called Stinger GT for $260,000 only to find out that it isn't customizeable in the mechanic shop. Since my previous report hasn't got attention on whether the issue can be fixed, I would like to refund the car and get my money back since it doesn't say anywhere that Stinger GT is uncustomizeable. 

2 hours ago, SmileyMusic said:

Date and time (provide timezone):  16:34 UTC

Character name: Charlie Haymitch

Issue/bug you are reporting: I recently bought a car called Stinger GT for $260,000 only to find out that it isn't customizeable in the mechanic shop. Since my previous report hasn't got attention on whether the issue can be fixed, I would like to refund the car and get my money back since it doesn't say anywhere that Stinger GT is uncustomizeable. 

2 hours ago, ants1992 said:

I think nobody can add the mods pretty quickly, Ive seen him do it in ECRP general discord when someone provided the Code name or whatever for the vehicle.

Tag him and see :D

The vehicle hash for the Stirling GT -  feltzer3 = 0xA29D6D10,2728226064,-1566741232 (Stirling GT) 

Good luck!

• Upvote 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.