Jesterr

Drivers license suspension time should be decreased.

Maybe instead of suspensions it could work on demerits instead.

In the UK you get points on your licence for bad driving. 

In game more than 3 is automatic suspension.

It may work better if felony evasion gives 2 points/demerits instead.

This way its more of a strike system, 3 strikes your out for 2 days.

Stops repeat offenders, preserves repeated suspensions in short periods.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

On 6/2/2021 at 5:17 AM, arcangel said:

Maybe instead of suspensions it could work on demerits instead.

In the UK you get points on your licence for bad driving. 

In game more than 3 is automatic suspension.

It may work better if felony evasion gives 2 points/demerits instead.

This way its more of a strike system, 3 strikes your out for 2 days.

Stops repeat offenders, preserves repeated suspensions in short periods.

+1

Reductions should be put in place for new players only as they may not know how license suspension works and should be shown leniancy. In terms of normal players the time limit is fine. It's not exactly hard to drive properly people just can't be bothered to adhere to traffic laws and if a 2 day license suspension is not enough deterrent lowering the suspension time will just have a negative impact.

-1 and i will explain why that's why they make taxis if people see they are able to get there license back easy ok than they will continue to break the laws driving fast and doing dumb things in there car you have to put this idea in a big picture oh i only have to wait 2 - 24 hours yay i can drive though all speed zones oops gone to jail im out in 2 - 24 hours ill have my license back. People will abuse it too much that's why its set for 48 hours to make you think.

wow i have no way to get around but by taxi for 24 hours i should drive Smarter than speed everywhere i seen people get ran over cause idiots don't slow down and they hit and run someone if there was a cure for that to stop that and to stop idiots from driving the bus and ramming things than i would give this a 1+ but i issue u a challenge to think of a way to stop that from happening and i will give it a 1+.

• NAY 2