BFortier

[LSPD] Breach of Peace

Good video, nice to see some footage coming from the PD as well.

Sad to see two officers lose a pursuit versus a rental tho. ;)

I nearly bashed my keyboard to death when I crashed. We never lose chases like this!

FeelsBadMan

Good video, nice to see some footage coming from the PD as well.

Sad to see two officers lose a pursuit versus a rental tho. ;)

Well, if he would play more realistic, if there would be more "roleplay", our guardians in blue uniform would arrest him, truck hitted that yellow car so hard, that it flew off the ground, and he was driving like nothing happened, if it would happen to me, after that hit I would exit the car, or stay inside and roleplay, that I'm injured ant etc.

• Upvote 1

Well, if he would play more realistic, if there would be more "roleplay", our guardians in blue uniform would arrest him, truck hitted that yellow car so hard, that it flew off the ground, and he was driving like nothing happened, if it would happen to me, after that hit I would exit the car, or stay inside and roleplay, that I'm injured ant etc.

As i never played this medium roleplay, only on heavy. Even getting hard ram from pd to side, you had to roleplay that crash. Aswell as officer had to do same. As i see there they can jump off the bridge or mountain and still try to escape as nothing happened :D

As i never played this medium roleplay, only on heavy. Even getting hard ram from pd to side, you had to roleplay that crash. Aswell as officer had to do same. As i see there they can jump off the bridge or mountain and still try to escape as nothing happened :D

Agree :D. Officer had to roleplay those crashes as well, but meh, it's not that bad, I mean those crashes weren't that big and cop car must have suspension and other systems and parts ready to take the beating, but that rental car.. Those jumps and etc not that bad as well, we see similar things in german tv show "Cobra 11" or pc game "BeamNG", but that hit, when that yellow car flew off the ground... It just was too far, sorry for bad english tho :(:D