sparky13

Abandon Car removal

Can we start a job that goes around the city maybe has 4-5 people working the roads and 1 dispatching, drivers have pda's  like the cops that can run plates to see fi there stolen report them to the police then take them where they need to go. So there off the roads because there is so many cars and so on that i have almost hit in the middle of the road just left there. And that would be another job to make some money for use I know i would like to do it 5k to start out and work my way to more.

sounds like an ic issue to approach by speaking with them... that being said i m sure you'd be upset if a mechanic wasn't there to fix your car and was out towing cars too.

double edged sword! be a part of the solution!! join the LSC team

well i just saying maybe there should be a side job removing abandon cars because there is alot of them on the road causing hazards for others and i am sure most of them are stolen

And most time there be over 10 mechanics on and there wont be 1 respond to a call for a repair to a broken down car so just so you know they dont want to leave the shop seems like i know it cant be that busy there or just have a job for tow truck drivers off from the mechanics for abandon cars that are tagged for removed for pick up off the roads that people can tag some how to help get them off the roads that way we dont reck our cars because of people leaving them there just saying.

Edited by sparky13