BallinByNature

Community Event Ideas

Well i was thinking maybe y'all can have some people at the humane labs guarding military grade weapons and we can get some people to try to take over the lab and steal the weapons and make a getaway while getting chased by army vehicles or planes or helicopters or we can rob a vehicle dealership with certain cars and if we get away from the police we get the car or bike.

Another ideal i had is yall can host a prison break and whoever gets away without getting caught gets a award or something

Edited by Evan Jost

A live reading of 50 Shades of Grey,  by me Phil McGee esquire. But make it exclusive like 20 seats to make people line up around the block.

We did have some decent craic one night when the server was down RPing on some Russian server an idea I had of having to get a Don to a waiting plane at the airport. And everyone else was trying to get him. 

some ideas off the top that probably wouldn't work but i think would be fun

some sort of laser tag. - maybe with tasers lol.

dodgeball, if we can get balls to work. or snowball fight (although the winter season just past)

the problem is coming up with something fun, that's in the spirit of RP also. Like not something that's super unrealistic... events that we've had in the past are good, maybe make them recurring like once or twice a month, things like hunting or scavenger hunts and all that. Concerts are a cool idea, maybe a weekly gathering at bahama mamas or vanilla unicorn where everyone can interact with each other. Beach parties too.