DaMasterSplinter

PD/SD RP - Adjustments

On 6/27/2021 at 11:45 AM, Dimitri Misha said:

Personally as a criminal on the server, there is almost 0 reason to fight the police due to how powerful they are and alot of the punishments that you get ICly almost feel like an ooc punishment due to the vast amount of time that you can be put into prison. 

+1, the current prison sentenses are out of the world in my opinion. Getting 3+hrs jailed for shooting feels more like an ooc punishment since there is close to 0 RP opportunities other than poker (which noone plays) or mining.

• Like 4

On 6/27/2021 at 10:44 PM, alexalex303 said:

A Detective or a Gang Officer getting you out of the car because he suspects that you might have weapons is inconvenient to you. It is not unrealistic.

I do believe that a detective/ gang officer can pull you out the vehicle just to check if you have a weapon on you because known gangs do, and specially if you know this officer does the same thing to all your other gang members. I do believe it is realistic to go out and put him in the trunk specially if you hear him call for back up:

As this report was concluded I don't really know what to say on how you can pull us out of the car normally (which everyone says is an IC issue) but us trying to prevent it becomes OOC. There is multiple reports based on the same thing, but I do believe that a criminal who is known for killing cops won't just pull over normally for an officer specially if he was armed. If a normal officer calls a traffic stop on the vehicle and mentions the color of it a gang officer would ask the person to drop a back up and they will check the vehicle on their own. 

I was involved in a situation where an officer was following us and when we parked he decided to pull us over, as always he can't inform us why so he proceeds to pull us all out of the car, I took the responsibility and gathered the .50s on my person so one of us goes to jail, I ended up being charged with 4 illegal guns 1 carrying an unlicensed and unlawful assembly while I'm in front of my own HQ while being the passenger. He proceeds to give the driver an Illegal U turn ticket and take the vehicle impounding it. So for an illegal U turn the officer decided to pull us all out of the vehicle which if I complain about it you will procced to tell me (IC issue).

You might all say:

On 2/10/2021 at 5:14 PM, Papadakis said:

Simply, evade and drive properly.

Let's say I'm in a sports car, I will have a t20 some 8f drafters and cruisers without forgetting the Heli above. In this terms you can not generalize the fact that everyone has good FPS and wifi, I personally have my fps drop to 20 even 10 in chases and I start teleporting backwards, which I believe some of you experienced it. 

Why I can't try to stop this escalation by giving demands to the officer and put him in the trunk before I pull out the last card which is evading.

I will give a small example of a chase I had 2 days ago, I was evading on my defiler, I was being chased by a t20, 2 Hakuchous, and a Heli, I was driving properly and took a good gap on all the cruiser but still had the heli to lose, at this point I was given demands by Metro, so in the End you will get shot at. I ended up stalling my bike, I went to jail for 2 hours. And I believe 1/9 evasion succeeds which here shows that you can't "Simply" evade. Maybe it is Simple for you, you just go ahead have fun chasing me then put me in jail while earning money. On my end, I would have lost a good amount of money on fines, lost my weapon if I had one, and spend 2-4 hours in jail.

Let's all be honest in this, Prison RP is not fun at all, most of the times it's a random guy just trying to start fist fights for no reason, and if you try to RP doing some tasks, you have two random people start beating each other up and you get locked up in a cell for lockdown and have to sit there looking at your screen ( Jail time is another thing but looking over this thread I hardly doubt we would be able to change something).

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Dimja said:

DaMasterSplinter describes it perfectly. When there is a repeated occurance of police officers pulling you out the car at every traffic stop (I am not saying its wrong), we should not be suprised that said criminals will act on it.

They can pull us out but we cant hold them at gun point when they ask us to step out as its just normal traffic stop, this one always gets me as what can you do they are going to see the weapon and end up in prison for 45 minutes. If its just a traffic stop then give us a ticket for speeding and send us on our way or arrest us for reckless operation they isnt any need to pull us out to search the car for speeding.

Edit: having to constantly worry about getting non rp for your actions is nothing fun, you can see how it could come across as rule playing from PD and SD as they know we cant do anything about it.

Edited by apologisemeow
  • Like 5