Cyrus Raven

Add a race track to the map

With recent updates to places like Mission Row, Pillbox and the added island, I was wondering if people are interested in having a race track, a place where car enthusiasts can meet and have formal races. I think it would be a good chance to expand the car racing scene and probably a good ground to start connecting with people for illegal street races. (Imagine using the race track as a meeting spot and then after getting to know people for a while they invite you to an underground street race)

Whether it is a custom built map using normal GTA 5 assets or a map mod, I think it could make for good RP scenarios and something else to do in Eclipse.

Edited by Cyrus Raven
  • Like 3
  • hand 1

SUGGESTION DENIED

Thank you for your patience while this suggestion was being reviewed/researched.

After reviewing/researching this suggestion, we have decided to deny it for the following reason(s): 

• With the addition of the underground areas for tuners and the collaboration with the event team and staff, mapping to get racing events if a lot simpler nowadays.

This decision is final. Unless instructed to, do not post another suggestion pertaining to this topic. You will still be able to submit other suggestions on the forums.

Regards,

Chunder