Hilbert

Second tollbooth to Senora Highway

We have gotten a tollbooth to Braddock Tunnel, in Paleto Bay. And that was a wonderful idea, such a great innovation to add a tollbooth in a tunnel! Great thinking. However the problem is, people avoid paying the toll by either going under it in cars that are low enough, such as Mamba. Or simply using the opposite lanes. Sure the police will give a fine to people who use the opposite lane, however the police is rarely there.

Which brings us to my suggestion, we need a second tollbooth to Senora Hwy.

KSDaslk.png

Roughly where the red circle is. This way less people can avoid paying the toll. There are already 2 booths on the bridge in Great Ocean Highway, it would make sense to have 2 booths on both highways. This would also create one more civilian job.

I’ll give this a +1, because people just go into opposite way of traffic going 145 KM/h+ possibly getting into a head on collision with another vehicle going their same speed or even more, just doesn’t seem very realistic to me, don’t think you’d put yourself in that kind of danger in real life. 

• Upvote 1

-1 It is open now and leaves a risky option to people evading from police in paleto to get back onto the other side of the tolls without having to stop and do /paytoll . Adding the toll would completely enclose the main road in paleto and leave little option for people evading in the area while driving non off road vehicles.