ItzKnight

New Government Faction

Hello citizen of Los Santos,

So i moved to Los Santos not that long ago and im absolutely loving the city its a amazing place to be, but i did notice something was missing and i could quite figure it out then one day it hit me.

LOS SANTOS CITIZENS I GIVE YOU A NEW IDEA FOR A GOVERNMENT FACTION, A PLACE FOR CITIZENS TO COME PARTY, MAKE FRIENDS AND HAVE A GOOD SOCIAL HANG OUT I GIVE YOU BAHAMA MAMAS 

Capture.thumb.JPG.1cf00e82dfd2a4298469e21aa380f323.JPG

I know what your thinking this clubs always been there and open to use but we all know that NO ONE uses this what could be a amazing Club there no customers theirs no music theirs no people and i want that to change.

I want to turn Bahama Mamas in to a working club for some new citizens to use as there first job a Popular location for all citizens to get absolutely wasted.

This rusted old club once reopened as a government faction working building it could open up so many Role-Play opportunity for everyone the police the DCC the hospital the new starters the normal civilian like everyone and so many opportunity for role-play its unbelievable. 

I have written up some details to see what people think and if theirs any chance of this becoming a thing in Los Santos, If this gets approved and people want this put in ill write up all the details and the official documents on the club but these are all drafts on this post. 

Some Employee Information

Capture2.thumb.JPG.80ac4641d83db38cd6c4c823a027aba1.JPG

And a Poster

Party-Night.thumb.jpg.ba151e033e3894b80ec8790a978d2728.jpg

What do you all think??

I believe this is a great role-playing opportunity and a great chance for the low experienced new starters to get a job straight away in the government side of things.

Edited by ItzKnight
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 2

@Shalami Yer there will be alot of different job opportunities in Bahama Mama's, as these are only draft documents on the post and not the official ones ill use if this gets approved it doesnt really state all the differant things with the business. But thank you so much for the suggestion its definitely something ill look in to when we know if im going to be allowed to do this. But thank you so much. :)

Edited by ItzKnight

It would be cool to see this as a non-government faction type deal, maybe when rageMP comes player factions that have paid government salaries can be a thing, but would obviously need to be approved and held to a RP standard as other government factions. The RP opportunity would be pretty sweet.

• Like 1

+1
I really this would be a great concept.  It would give the server population something to do besides do criminal activities, drive around senselessly or just strictly sticking to faction jobs. 
This would be a great way for the community to get a better chance to get to know each other, at a social hot spot.

• Like 1

@KingCo thanks for the support. @SoloSmith theres are 6 government factions all of which dont help new starters with low exp or have anything to do with a social gathering or a social attraction. This would defiantly not be a strip club nor was it ever mentioned to be of so. Im looking to open this as a social attraction and a place for all the new starters to get on there feet and for the whole city to have a place to have fun. Thanks for the feedback though.  

1 minute ago, ItzKnight said:

@KingCo thanks for the support. @SoloSmith theres are 6 government factions all of which dont help new starters with low exp or have anything to do with a social gathering or a social attraction. This would defiantly not be a strip club nor was it ever mentioned to be of so. Im looking to open this as a social attraction and a place for all the new starters to get on there feet and for the whole city to have a place to have fun. Thanks for the feedback though.  

You can do that now. You don't need a government paycheck to do any of the stuff you've mentioned. 

• Like 1

If im not mistaken and sorry if i am your looking at this all the wrong way. Yes i could start up a faction a "Criminal Faction" which is far from what im trying to succeed and i would need a huge bank account again something only some of us have been blessed with. What im trying to succeed with this being a goverment faction is somewhere roleplay is made somewhere where all of los santos can have fun and somewhere all the new starters can have a job on the goverment side of things where they can have fun meet new people and enjoy santos for the place it is and not have to sweat out all the other jobs just to get in with the goverment. All im trying to do is make a bigger role-playing scene for everyone  which would also get all the other goverment factions involved aswell. Having it as a goverment faction would be so much easier and less time consuming for everyone and will make the roleplay better in its own ways. I cant write everything here but if approved u will see everything in the offical documents when there made. :) thanks again :) 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, SoloSmith said:

You can do that now. You don't need a government paycheck to do any of the stuff you've mentioned. 

Yes he can star it now, but how will he pay the employes ? whit his money ? serving drinks (we don’t have the scrip for it) at 10$ or 20$ ?, how will he make someone stay at the door (secutiry) or at the bar serving drink ?, only way is to make this a pay job, and right now the only payjob we know are the goberment job. You also don’t need a paycheck to be a police, but lest see police polulation if they take that off.  

36 minutes ago, SoloSmith said:

Makes no sense that the government would openly fund a strip club.

It also make no sence a mechanich shop (or 2) fund whit goverment money, so I  realy don’t see how this will make no sense but bay view and LSC make sence. Also, nobody here talk about a strip club, i mention dancers, not stripers (since we do have a strip club in the city actualy).

I realy hope this get implement soon together whit the restaurants, this will be a live changer on the server, it does not need to be a goberment job, it can be a privat bussines, if you give us the scrip to make money whit it so the owners can pay the employes.

Edited by Shalami
  • Like 1

@Shalami Again thank you so so much for your support all the points u make are 100% it would cost alot of money for myself and good point the the LSC and Bayview all the point you said it what i was trying to say but didnt wanna type out all the details on it yet. I hope this gets approved aswell it would be great for the community i might have alot of work to do if this gets approved but im happy with that cuz im going to have so much fun doing it and to have yours and the other community members support is amazing so thank you all so so much.  

I wont disagree with u there the only reason the official documents haven't been done is i wanted to see what people think and if it will get approved. Thankfully people love the idea and im so grateful but theres still a approval or declined status awaiting. Im more then happy and determined to put the work in and get all those documents done. But until i know that its a idea thats getting approved i wont go though all the effort to get everything done when they can decline this and it would be a waste. You right theres alot of scripting work that will need looking in to. Luckily eclipse and gta already have most of the coding to hand. But this is all stuff ill worry about apon knowing if this is happening or not.  Thanks again for your input though :) 

Edited by ItzKnight

3 minutes ago, ItzKnight said:

I wont disagree with u there the only reason the official documents haven't been done is i wanted to see what people think and if it will get approved. Thankfully people love the idea and im so grateful but theres still a approval or declined status awaiting. Im more then happy and determined to put the work in and get all those documents done. But until i know that its a idea thats getting approved i wont go though all the effort to get everything done when they can decline this and it would be a waste. You right theres alot of scripting work that will need looking in to. Luckily eclipse and gta already have most of the coding to hand. But this is all stuff ill worry about apon knowing if this is happening or not.  Thanks again for your input though :) 

See it from a developers perspective. They've got a lot to work on with criminal improvements, Rage transition, economy etc etc. What I'm saying is, why would they put in the effort to script the entire thing when you could try it for a week and quit playing? If you're that passionate about the idea, flesh it out fully and then approach the developers for script support. Saying you'll do it if it's approve isn't likely going to get it the correct attention.

• Like 1

Yes i see that but they will always be busy thats part of there job they wont not be busy no matter the situation im sure they can even see how much this can improve the roleplay and the experance for the player in eclipse, and at this point of time i dont need to look at that, all thats happening atm is looking at what people think and if this has a chance of happening. Im more then passionate about this idea as i thought on it for a while. Ill let the correct people figure that out and ill sort it if the outcome is approved but for now all im trying to do is see peoples response and reaction to this idea etc. But thanks again :) 

Edited by ItzKnight

Exactly. Something I'd also like to add to this suggestion, maybe not make this a government faction, maybe make a new sort of faction, such as a "Business Faction," which would be moderated by administration, just like the government factions, and would also be somewhat funded, however, if the business doesn't do that well, it could be shut down. So, maybe not have a maximum of $9,000/hour, like the government factions, maybe have a maximum of, say, $6,000/hour? I really like your idea here man, but I do agree that it shouldn't be "government funded."