STE

Static drug lab changes.

Static drug labs.

Currently, in each static lab there are 2 tables. Once for cooking Crack, Cocaine, Heroin and Meth, and the other for Seeds and Marijuana.

The problem

• As it stands, you can cook 20 Marijuna and ~10 Cocaine per hour. If we go off the rough prices of drugs as seen below, that works out at around $6.000 per hour for the cocaine and $9.000 per hour for the Marijuana. So in the best case scenario it's $15.000 per hour, Taking away the cost of materials for the cocaine ($2.000) It works out at $13,000 roughly per hour. Which on paper sounds pretty decent, However the risk involved in this is so much higher than a lab at home, providing you cool the home setup adequately. You run the risk of SD/PD raiding the labs as well as rival gangs attempting to attack you. Not to mention you need a lot of people assisting you to be safe, so when you split the money it's by far not worth it. 

My suggestion

• I’m not looking for the labs to return to how they used to be, But my suggestion is more tables to be added. Maybe 2 of each, which would make the hourly rate roughly $26.000. I personally feel that this is enough to make holding a lab worth it for a gang, and with the ongoing need of drugs to maintain turfs I feel its needed also.

1kbJhLLx9UvbUxs8Ip7UUJUX0fKSdOpHKQja1EagDywRHDwumJ-yMSutBwqYQaBgyVXV6QSoMqw5bCC1uJiRHNqhiXxbTsXN-JK9me0jAJFIrMza9ridFo7SKmTxVlrgJZ0ORP95

Edited by crazd
  • Like 33
  • Upvote 3