GR_Seb

Discussion | Ability to buy credits from CITY HALL?

In this topic I would like to discuss a suggestion I had in mind before I actually post one so I can review the community and staff opinion.
What do you think about a system that lets players go to city hall and donate in game currency with the exchange of maximum 1600 credits per month or so?

For example, donate to the government  $300.000 and you get like 1000 credits. When you do it again, the script will stop you from doing so.
(LIMITED to 1 character per account.)
With a timer of 30 days. This will give the oportunity to limit RWT between players and simply give the chance for people to enjoy the shop features. The limit of 1000 credits will not really harm the server's income since it will take 50 - 80 months for a player to get the credits required for a VIP vehicle.  I would love to see the feature exist even if it's on purpose an expensive feature so it's not abused.  I expect serious responses. Share your thoughts with me!

Edited by Papadakis
  • Upvote 2

I could get behind this so not everything is locked behind real world currency for those that can't afford it. Maybe the amount you can buy for $X fluctuates depending on the weekly rolling average or whatever of how many people buy them. Similar to how WoW tokens work in world of warcraft so the more people that buy it, the less you get for your cash and the less that buy it the more you get. 

Edited by DrPathetic
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, DrPathetic said:

I could get behind this so not everything is locked behind real world currency for those that can't afford it. Maybe the amount you can buy for $X fluctuates depending on the weekly rolling average or whatever of how many people buy them. Similar to how WoW tokens work in world of warcraft so the more people that buy "bitcoin", the less you get for your cash and the less that buy it the more you get. 

True but such system in eclipse where most of people will start buying it it may cause issues unless it's like a base of 1000 credits and depends on the market you may get 1050 etc

Oh yeah for sure, the finer details could be ironed out such as a minimum value, I was just meaning it as a general suggestion of how to make it a little more interesting as opposed to just capping the amount you can buy. Either way even if it's just what you said, I still support the idea. 👍

• Upvote 1