Hey,

my in-game name is Clifford Smith. And i have a suggestion for the server. As a matter of fact multiple suggestions.
When someone calls the police (or a medic) they immediately know their location and also their name.
This can be useful for the police. However this can be an inconvenience for criminals within the server.
I understand that the police can know the name of the registered owner of the phone but what if the guy calls from a burner phone. It shouldn't be possible for the police to know who is calling. Or we should have the option to buy a burner phone. And or we could implement phone booths so not everyone needs to spend 2000$ to call 911. 
Also location wise, it should at least be talking on the phone for 30 - to 60 seconds to know the location and being able to track it. 

Also the PD faction has over 45 members. It could be possible to open up a new precinct. And for my own curiosity will there ever be an operating government. And also when criminals get cuffed away by cops they read them their Miranda rights even though we don't even have a court system. So implementing a court system and actually having lawyers to represent criminals. District attorneys as they are being referred to would be a great improvement towards the RolePlay server. These are a couple ideas that might be useful review it. And i'd gladly like to know what can and can't be used and for what reason. 

kind regards, 

Clifford Smith

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, TBCFluffy said:

And or we could implement phone booths so not everyone needs to spend 2000$ to call 911. 

+1 This would be good add to server to also help new players to call taxi and etc. I find it myself annoying when i get robbed and killed and spawn at random hospital and there isnt way to call taxi and i have to run between atm and general store to get myself a new battery

Edited by Juholin

I like the suggestion regarding the phone booths. Just so you know when you call 911, the police get your name & your number but only the location of the call, it's not like when police respond to the calls they're constantly getting an update of where the active location of the caller is, if that makes sense?

@Lewis no i understand that they get only the location of the caller at that point and no update but they can locate the phone, track the phone. For example, my car got jacked, somebody used to get away from the cops. the cops read the licence. then they know its my car. then look up my phone number to track my number. so they can know where everybody is with a phone number. which is unrealistic if the phone is a burner phone

I have been thinking about suggesting phone booths myself recently, as a criminal I dont own a phone longer than 48 hours, but i certainly find the need to call taxi or other people, and I end up spending 2k to burn a phone every few days, and this is basically what iv'e found myself doing.  Phone Booths would be a cool way to use a phone without needing to actually own one. 

Paying $500 or even $50 to place a call with a rate per minute charge (minutes being seconds ig) that make it $50 to place a call, and $10 for every second or message you send on the phone, since you don't actually talk sadly.

This could be used in a variety of ways in combination with police being able to track each pay phone through the city. When a criminal like Ray Sweets picks up he might only have 30 seconds or so before the police are notified of the user on the phone, at which point the location of the phone he was using and maybe even the phone he called being pinged and sent to the PD.

Or even a medical emergency, someone was ran over by a vehicle and their party cannot make a 911 call because they don't have a phone, they could approach the phone booth and dial 911 for free. 

And it could work where you can only use the Phone Booth every half hour or so, and when you try to use it before that time reset, a message pops up in the chat saying you can buy a cell phone at the grocery stores.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.