Philrizzle

Howdy!

Hey ya'll, new-ish to RP did it awhile back on PS4 as a pilot for a company. Enjoyed it but scheduling everyone was just too much so I played casually since. Always wanted to get back in it and since I built my PC last year I saw RP on PC GTAV and knew I had to try it. 

And here I am still getting used to all this PC command mumbo jumbo... as well as getting better at RP. Soon to create character bio (Phil Kauffman) and get invested in the world.

Already played a little and got my DMV licenses as well as a trucking job. Interested on know how to get pilots and boating licenses. Also after a bit of getting comfortable going to apply to LSC. (Edit: More leaning towards LSEMS)

Anyways, looking forward to RP and interact with everyone. 

Edited by Philrizzle

Welcome! If you haven't yet, I recommend joining our Discord server, best place to hang out with other members of the community and ask questions.

Currently both the pilot & captain license are unobtainable, however if you are leaning towards the emergency services like you said you'll be able to undergo flight training with trainers in both the medical and the police department (unsure on actually gaining a license through that script-wise though).

If you have any other questions or might think of one in the future, feel free to contact our support staff; they're always ready to help.

Enjoy your stay. :)

Welcome! Brilliant tips from Pazz and BigLag, just one further tip from me. If you're in game and struggle to alt-tab and ask questions on Discord, you can also use the /report command in-game and select option 1 (question) and that comes through to the support team!

Enjoy your stay, may it be long & prosperous!

• Like 1

Oh yeah been on discord since finding ya'll... helped me get everything going.

18 hours ago, ItsPazz said:

Currently both the pilot & captain license are unobtainable, however if you are leaning towards the emergency services like you said you'll be able to undergo flight training with trainers in both the medical and the police department (unsure on actually gaining a license through that script-wise though).

I think this is what I'll ultimately do, but I'll probably work my way up through jobs/factions and get a decent "resume".

Pretty dead every time I'm on the server... I hear the hot spots are LSC but I currently have no need to be over there. Getting that money to get a car/role in life